» Support TQJ

User Name:

Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!

» Online Users: 39

0 members and 39 guests
No Members online
Most users ever online was 2,553, 02-17-2020 at 12:48 PM.

» Stats

Members: 969
Threads: 14,365
Top Poster: PigCicles (10,055)
Welcome to our newest member, SmokyOkie
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default I MIss her already.

Having withdraws already .Put 3100 miles in 3 weeks wednesday.
    It 's getting the B&W Gooseneck & companion put in ,with air bags .
    Should be able it up tomorrow sometime.

Gonna look at 5th wheel and gooseneck campers this week .
    Taking the wife too,She wants to travel some before we get any older.Grand Canyon ,Yellowstone ,all next summer .

Going with us are our dogs too .this otta be fun .

Whats good and bad bed pull campers.
    Fleetwood and so on .And your experiences
    30ft plus .
    LOve to grill and eat .
    The balck oval primos x tr lrg
    Steve

4% of something that tastes like nothing is probably not needed.

Quote Originally Posted by Greenegg View Post
    ....Gonna look at 5th wheel and gooseneck campers this week ...
    You should watch the "Long Long Trailer" starring Lucille Ball and Desi Arnaz. It is a hoot!
    I am in shape. Round is a shape.
    I LOVE vegetarians! They come in Chicken, Pork, and Beef flavors!

Steve, take a look at Keystone RV as well as Forest River...they make some of the best 5th wheel trailers in the world.
    ~Brian~
    BBQ Jones comp team
    KCBS Member
    KCBS CBJ

air bags next week now

now let some one rear end me .this one will total a car out
    LOve to grill and eat .
    Steve

Quote Originally Posted by Joneser View Post
    Steve, take a look at Keystone RV as well as Forest River...they make some of the best 5th wheel trailers in the world.
    thnx ill take a peak at them too.
    LOve to grill and eat .
    Steve

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by Joneser View Post

I have a 38 foot Springdale,by Keystone I cant tell you how many problems I have had, this is my third camper, my jacknife bed in the livingroom collapsed into a pile of 2X4 pieces with my child crying on the floor because the factory forgot to secure it to the wall. The pass though and more doesn't fit, I had to buy bigger weather stripping to seal it. When the manager of my campground came over to congratulate me on my new camper he sat on the desk chair that goes into the bunk house for the desk a Screw poked him in the butt he yelped and got up, they were too long and went through the fabric and padding on the chair. they put the toilet paper holder and the wash cloth holder in a bag and send it with so you can put it where you want it, no because there is no convent place to put it. I had several conversations with the factory and they were polite and apologized and offered to make things right. I asked him if they sit around and shoot Heroin for 4 hours and then start to make campers, he said we have quality problems and are working on them. The bed in the master bedroom should come with a handgun, it is so uncomfortable you should have a choice, try to get out of bed or shoot yourself, a third option is have the wife push you up and then reach back and pull her up. After a few minutes of talking about how much our backs hurt we make Breakfast, OOOH wait if the Air conditioning is on most of the time the circuit breaker trips if we use the Microwave and we have to reset it,I had to pay more for that microwave because of the great microwave part shortage in Mexico. Maybe if they were going to gouge me a couple hundred for the upgrade for the one with the heating element, they could have re sized the breaker. But I still have to deal with the breaker tripping on most weekends
    Lang 48 DX Mobile

SmokyOkie Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Animal View Post
    I have a 38 foot Springdale,by Keystone I cant tell you how many problems I have had, this is my third camper, my jacknife bed in the livingroom collapsed into a pile of 2X4 pieces with my child crying on the floor because the factory forgot to secure it to the wall. The pass though and more doesn't fit, I had to buy bigger weather stripping to seal it. When the manager of my campground came over to congratulate me on my new camper he sat on the desk chair that goes into the bunk house for the desk a Screw poked him in the butt he yelped and got up, they were too long and went through the fabric and padding on the chair. they put the toilet paper holder and the wash cloth holder in a bag and send it with so you can put it where you want it, no because there is no convent place to put it. I had several conversations with the factory and they were polite and apologized and offered to make things right. I asked him if they sit around and shoot Heroin for 4 hours and then start to make campers, he said we have quality problems and are working on them. The bed in the master bedroom should come with a handgun, it is so uncomfortable you should have a choice, try to get out of bed or shoot yourself, a third option is have the wife push you up and then reach back and pull her up. After a few minutes of talking about how much our backs hurt we make Breakfast, OOOH wait if the Air conditioning is on most of the time the circuit breaker trips if we use the Microwave and we have to reset it,I had to pay more for that microwave because of the great microwave part shortage in Mexico. Maybe if they were going to gouge me a couple hundred for the upgrade for the one with the heating element, they could have re sized the breaker. But I still have to deal with the breaker tripping on most weekends
    Take it back to th dealer and make him eat it or sue them. Those things cost too much to accept that crap.

Do campers fall under lemon laws? I'd take it back for an exchange or refund ... or talk to a lawyer about it. Good luck buster, sorry you aren't enjoying it

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk
    Plank Owner ..................
    I didn't fight my way to the top of the food chain to be a vegetarian!

Id be taking it back with an attorney by my side .
    LOve to grill and eat .
    Steve

redneck cooker Guest

Before you buy check out the Heartland line...I own a heartland Sundance....31 ft 3 slides....this is the best trailer I ve pulled .....Have had 4 in the last 10 yrs....and they are made in Indiana....

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast