Well, sorta.

Let's see... trash, trash, wood pile, donate, trash, attic, didn't know this little cooler was out here... hmmm.. it would make a good prechiller for my cold smoker... I can't cut a hole in a good cooler! Ok, cooler to the attic.

Wood pile, trash, donate, more wood scraps, what am I going to do with this left over stryrofoam board insulation? Hmmm... hate to just trash it... How about...

Intake on top, air goes over the cold mass, back under the cold mass and out the computer fan exhaust into the smoker. I still have to conjure up a little box to connect it to the fridge intake.

Obviously no planning to this thing, just a way to use up time and the leftover insulation. The whole thing is double thickness. Just started cutting and taping/gluing my way to a finish of some type. Pretty obvious, huh?

And it works! It was too hot outside by the time I was done to hook up probes to it, but just by feel, the air coming out is definitely cooler than the air temp. I'll play with it more the next time I'm supposed to be doing something I don't feel like doing...

Most importantly, it got me out of cleaning the garage. It was too hot in there anyway...

Man, I've gotta find a job.