usbbqsupply

» Support TQJ

User Name:

Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!

» Online Users: 14

2 members and 12 guests
Most users ever online was 459, 11-07-2010 at 10:58 PM.

» Stats

Members: 3,109
Threads: 14,363
Top Poster: PigCicles (10,055)
Welcome to our newest member, Mienshao

Default Our Garden last year

Next to women and food I like growing my own veg and flowers, this is last year, this year has started well due to a freaky hot April http://photobucket.com/bolas2

I understand why you are the way you are, since you probably been eat'n those carrots. Honshu carrots this yr?

Very nice garden. I may have lost my tomatoes and hot peppers the other night, had a frost on the windshield of the pickup that morn.

Mistakes - It could be that the purpose of your life is only to serve as a warning to others.

I like your taste in shoes.

Very nice garden. I am only growing maters, peppers and cukes this year.

Baaaaaaaah the carrots, they do help me see at night when I'm tending to my flocks needs jealousy is a major problem and I cant afford fluorescent marker pens.
    We had two frosts a few weeks ago the did a little damage to the spuds and killed the courgettes, the greenhouse toms and peppers were ok, I keep my early outdoor toms, peppers and herbs next to the south facing wall so it has to be a very hard frost to get them. These pics were taken a few weeks ago.
    The lawns used to be great but the dogs piss kills everything it hits.
    http://photobucket.com/bolasgrill

Quote Originally Posted by SmokyOkie View Post
    What are courgettes?
    Oh you call them Zucchini as to the shoes Big Al sent them over to go with my Capri's, I have to fight with my wife to wear them2005_0628yorkshiredales0115.jpg

Looks like we got another Gordon Ramsay. Wanker!

Ok, jokes aside. No rabbits? I see you have no fence, guess'n no rabbits/cotton tails/those hop along animals(not the ones w/the pouch), what ever you guys call them. I do know you eat them.

Great pix.

Thats it, Tim? No onions, garlic, anything else? Your come'n here for sweet corn aren't you!

Mistakes - It could be that the purpose of your life is only to serve as a warning to others.

There is a fence at the bottom, we have plenty of rabbits in fact my brothers and I bought some black buck rabbits from a pet shop and set them free about 50 yrs ago, they mixed in with the wild ones and I still shot the odd one.
    My dog is a very territorial breed so he does not like uninvited guests with either 2 or 4 legs, he has even seen off the big male badgers.When I run my mouse pointer over the pic it opens a second window with a larger pic does that happen with you?
    Attached Images
    Last edited by Bolas De Fraile; 05-15-2011 at 12:04 PM. Reason: add info

Quote Originally Posted by Bolas De Fraile View Post
    There is a fence at the bottom, we have plenty of rabbits in fact my brothers and I bought some black buck rabbits from a pet shop and set them free about 50 yrs ago, they mixed in with the wild ones and I still shot the odd one.
    My dog is a very territorial breed so he does not like uninvited guests with either 2 or 4 legs, he has even seen off the big male badgers.When I run my mouse pointer over the pic it opens a second window with a larger pic does that happen with you?
    Yes, the pic gets bigger for me too. Nice look'n dog.