usbbqsupply

» Support TQJ

» Log in

User Name:

Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!

» Online Users: 18

6 members and 12 guests
Most users ever online was 459, 11-07-2010 at 10:58 PM.

» Stats

Members: 3,109
Threads: 14,363
Posts: 157,535
Top Poster: PigCicles (10,055)
Welcome to our newest member, Mienshao
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Grand Rapids, MI
    Posts
    105

    Default Klose 20 X 42 Heavy Duty Pipe Smoker

    I have a Klose 20 X 42 heavy duty pipe smoker for sale.

    http://www.bbqpits.com/backyard_smok...uxe_smoker.htm

    This cooker weighs between 1000 1100lbs.

    Base price is $1450

    Options:
    Steel firebox adds to heat control & versatility in cold-wet weather + $350
    Brass ball valve drain with large rubber handle. Never get dirty again! + $49.50
    Two row pullout shelves + $200
    Charcoal basket allowing 6 hours without having to add charcoal + $125
    Four 8 swivel caster locking hard rubber wheels. Moves easier on hard ground + $165

    Total Price $2339.50

    I am asking $1600 and will consider trades of cabinet cookers, pellet poopers, and jambos.

    This is what she looked like when I got her home.
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/5915150...7625951608257/

    Since then she has acquired some rust on the top lid of the firebox where the paint chipped. The paint chipping happens when the steel stretches from the heat.

    Send me a message here or contact me at ibqninfo@gmail.com with any questions.

    Thanks,
    Rich
    Rich
    WSM, UDS, and 20 x 42 Klose - iBQ'n BBQ Team sponsored by Great Lakes BBQ Supply Company

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Grand Rapids, MI
    Posts
    105

    Default

    Am I asking too much? I figured I would get some interest with trade offer and price.
    Rich
    WSM, UDS, and 20 x 42 Klose - iBQ'n BBQ Team sponsored by Great Lakes BBQ Supply Company

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Tulsa
    Posts
    4,976

    Default

    I dunno IB, I put my beloved Lucille on Craig's list a few months back asking 1800.00
    She is a 30"x 72" with a 2'x 3"x24" upright oven and never got an inquiry.

    I think that with backyard stickburners maybe folks just want new.

    If you figure it out, would you please let me know?

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Grand Rapids, MI
    Posts
    105

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SmokyOkie View Post
    I dunno IB, I put my beloved Lucille on Craig's list a few months back asking 1800.00
    She is a 30"x 72" with a 2'x 3"x24" upright oven and never got an inquiry.

    I think that with backyard stickburners maybe folks just want new.

    If you figure it out, would you please let me know?
    Will do!

    I was hoping to find someone with a cabinet cooker or pellet cooker that wanted to trade for a stick burner. If I get cash then I have to hand it over to the boss. LOL
    Rich
    WSM, UDS, and 20 x 42 Klose - iBQ'n BBQ Team sponsored by Great Lakes BBQ Supply Company

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Austin County Texas
    Posts
    341

    Cool Hey Rich

    Quote Originally Posted by iBQ'n View Post
    I have a Klose 20 X 42 heavy duty pipe smoker for sale.

    http://www.bbqpits.com/backyard_smok...uxe_smoker.htm

    This cooker weighs between 1000 1100lbs.

    Base price is $1450

    Options:
    Steel firebox adds to heat control & versatility in cold-wet weather + $350
    Brass ball valve drain with large rubber handle. Never get dirty again! + $49.50
    Two row pullout shelves + $200
    Charcoal basket allowing 6 hours without having to add charcoal + $125
    Four 8 swivel caster locking hard rubber wheels. Moves easier on hard ground + $165

    Total Price $2339.50

    I am asking $1600 and will consider trades of cabinet cookers, pellet poopers, and jambos.

    This is what she looked like when I got her home.
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/5915150...7625951608257/

    Since then she has acquired some rust on the top lid of the firebox where the paint chipped. The paint chipping happens when the steel stretches from the heat.

    Send me a message here or contact me at ibqninfo@gmail.com with any questions.

    Thanks,
    Rich
    Just thought I might ask as to your location as your header states nothing ??

    Later

    Tuck


    Porkaholic : No Need to Rehabilitate !
    Luck is preparation meets opportunity,My Grandmother

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Grand Rapids, MI
    Posts
    105

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tuck View Post
    Just thought I might ask as to your location as your header states nothing ??

    Later

    Tuck


    Oops I forgot that. Grand Rapids, MI
    Rich
    WSM, UDS, and 20 x 42 Klose - iBQ'n BBQ Team sponsored by Great Lakes BBQ Supply Company

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Tulsa
    Posts
    4,976

    Default

    Why don't you put it in your profile so folks will know?

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Grand Rapids, MI
    Posts
    105

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SmokyOkie View Post
    Why don't you put it in your profile so folks will know?
    Done.
    Rich
    WSM, UDS, and 20 x 42 Klose - iBQ'n BBQ Team sponsored by Great Lakes BBQ Supply Company

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Grand Rapids, MI
    Posts
    105

    Default

    I am down to $1500 on this pit. I need to feed my bbq obsession so come on now guys!
    Rich
    WSM, UDS, and 20 x 42 Klose - iBQ'n BBQ Team sponsored by Great Lakes BBQ Supply Company

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Carthage, MO
    Posts
    10,055

    Default

    I'll trade ya a nice drum smoker for it. Shoot you can burn anything you want in it. I'd even consider throwing in $50 on the deal

    Nice pit Rich, but not in the market just yet for something like that. Hope you get some hits for her ... she's a beaut.
    Plank Owner ..................
    I didn't fight my way to the top of the food chain to be a vegetarian!



Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Our first Pig on the Klose
    By swamprb in forum Stickburners
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 11-21-2010, 11:10 AM
  2. Big chunk of pipe!
    By yamahog3187 in forum Vertical Drum Smokers
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 11-03-2010, 12:17 AM
  3. Klose Is Here
    By crewdawg52 in forum Stickburners
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 01-23-2009, 10:17 PM
  4. Pipe Ring
    By SmokinTexas in forum The Pickle Barrel
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-16-2008, 07:05 PM
  5. Heavy Duty Grill
    By SmokinTexas in forum Smokin Tech Style
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 06-14-2008, 07:45 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v4.0.1