Backwoodsok

» Support TQJ

User Name:

Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!

» Online Users: 20

4 members and 16 guests
Most users ever online was 459, 11-07-2010 at 10:58 PM.

» Stats

Members: 3,109
Threads: 14,363
Top Poster: PigCicles (10,055)
Welcome to our newest member, Mienshao
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Couldnt agree more. I have eaten at A LOT of KC BBQ spots and Smokin Gun's hasnt impressed me. I have a buddy that loved it (his boss would bring it in all the time to the shop). I have gone there twice and eaten it at his shop. There are two places I have been served half frozen half chicken. Smoking Gun's BBQ and Quicks BBQ on Merriam Lane in KCK. Their sauce seperates. You have a thin amount on top of the container then a thick molasses flavor on the bottom. If I were to rate them on a 5 star system I would give them a 1 star. Only because they've been able to keep their doors open this long with such crappy Q.

Quote Originally Posted by 01fordgazguzler View Post
    Couldnt agree more. I have eaten at A LOT of KC BBQ spots and Smokin Gun's hasnt impressed me. I have a buddy that loved it (his boss would bring it in all the time to the shop). I have gone there twice and eaten it at his shop. There are two places I have been served half frozen half chicken. Smoking Gun's BBQ and Quicks BBQ on Merriam Lane in KCK. Their sauce seperates. You have a thin amount on top of the container then a thick molasses flavor on the bottom. If I were to rate them on a 5 star system I would give them a 1 star. Only because they've been able to keep their doors open this long with such crappy Q.
    I ate there once. the food was crappy and the attitude of the help was apathetic. I said something about the cold ribs and all I got was a shrug and an Oh well. Check my review

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3