usbbqsupply

» Support TQJ

» Log in

User Name:

Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!

» Online Users: 30

5 members and 25 guests
Most users ever online was 2,553, 02-17-2020 at 12:48 PM.

» Stats

Members: 3,108
Threads: 14,364
Posts: 157,536
Top Poster: PigCicles (10,055)
Welcome to our newest member, Mienshao
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 19
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    USA, Michigan
    Posts
    593

    Default Finally able to cook Burgers ( finally )

    I don't know why but when I've started cooking outside on the grill, my hamburgers where something desired and needed to be cook in a pan after they got took off the grill.

    But the last 3 times they've finally got done and I am extreamly happy that how they look and taste.


    Here's the burger recipe.

    2 pounds ground beef chuck.
    3 egg's.
    1/4 cup catsup.
    1/4 secret sauce.
    1 cup panko bread crumbs.

    The burger.


    The mix


    Some of the patties.


    My meat balls for ghetti this week ( but didn't turn out that way )


    Back in the fridge for 30 minutes to set up.


    Burgs on the grill


    Turned 10 minutes into the cook.


    Some got a little crazy but they were still VERY VERY TASTY.


    And the final result.
    I didn't claw my way up the food chain just to eat vegetables

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Central Illinois
    Posts
    112

    Default

    Nice presentation, yum!! We did burgers tonight too. Is that munster cheese I see?
    Cheers!
    ________________________________________
    Char-Griller Professional with side firebox
    Weber One-Touch Gold 18.5
    Pyrex professional digital therm
    Acurite Wally World digital therm
    Beer making equipment

    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    USA, Michigan
    Posts
    593

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SmokeN View Post
    Nice presentation, yum!! We did burgers tonight too. Is that munster cheese I see?
    Good eye SmokeN.

    And that is Munster cheese, One of the be white cheeses you can use for burgers.
    I didn't claw my way up the food chain just to eat vegetables

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Central Illinois
    Posts
    112

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BBQ Derek View Post
    Good eye SmokeN.

    And that is Munster cheese, One of the be white cheeses you can use for burgers.
    lol! I used munster tonight on my burger too! Good minds think a like! What are the be white cheeses? I have never heard of that term.
    Cheers!
    ________________________________________
    Char-Griller Professional with side firebox
    Weber One-Touch Gold 18.5
    Pyrex professional digital therm
    Acurite Wally World digital therm
    Beer making equipment

    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    USA, Michigan
    Posts
    593

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SmokeN View Post
    lol! I used munster tonight on my burger too! Good minds think a like! What are the be white cheeses? I have never heard of that term.
    Well Munster, Mozzarella, Swiss, and so on that has a hint of white.

    By the way, I know I should go by rinds and not the color.

    SmokeN, Yuppers you're right they do think alike.

    By the way did I see a mobile photo of you with you team on facebook tonight?

    It was called SmokeN!
    I didn't claw my way up the food chain just to eat vegetables

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Central Illinois
    Posts
    112

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BBQ Derek View Post
    By the way did I see a mobile photo of you with you team on facebook tonight?
    It was called SmokeN!
    Thanks for the cheese schooling bro, I learned something new today! lol Chit, someone is running around impersonating me on FB, nope, havent done any comps. I see your getting into it, sounds like a blast! I sure enjoy seeing what your doing everyday in and out the kitchen, living the dream!
    Cheers!
    ________________________________________
    Char-Griller Professional with side firebox
    Weber One-Touch Gold 18.5
    Pyrex professional digital therm
    Acurite Wally World digital therm
    Beer making equipment

    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    USA, Michigan
    Posts
    593

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SmokeN View Post
    Thanks for the cheese schooling bro, I learned something new today! lol Chit, someone is running around impersonating me on FB, nope, havent done any comps. I see your getting into it, sounds like a blast! I sure enjoy seeing what your doing everyday in and out the kitchen, living the dream!
    No problem Man.

    I'm probably just seeing part of his banner and not getting all of the team name.

    By the way I am probably wrong with the cheese because people chime in soon and correct me, And that's cool.

    Thanks again.
    I didn't claw my way up the food chain just to eat vegetables

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    San Diego CA
    Posts
    5,003

    Default

    Fine looking burger Derek!!!
    Weber 26.75 OTG,Weber 22.5 Blue Performer, Weber 22.5 OTG with Weber Rotisserie, UDS, 18.5 " WSM,Weber Jumbo Joe

    John

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Texas Hill country
    Posts
    3,030

    Default

    Burgers look tasty, What is the secret sauce?
    I'll let you in on little secret all; cheese starts out White. If the animal is giving any thing other that white milk I aint consuming it. if the cheese aint white it is either moldy or contains food dyes,red #5 yellow #3...*
    Be kind to me, it's not my fault I'm a "PORK-A-HOLIC"!!
    *
    *
    MY Blog:Http://acountryboyeats.blogspot.com
    Chargriller Smokin' Pro/SFB
    Webber 22.5"
    Memorial UDS Big Jim

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Tulsa
    Posts
    4,976

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BluDawg View Post
    Burgers look tasty, What is the secret sauce?
    I'll let you in on little secret all; cheese starts out White. If the animal is giving any thing other that white milk I aint consuming it. if the cheese aint white it is either moldy or contains food dyes,red #5 yellow #3...*
    Or quite frequently a natural coloring -annatto

    Nice burgers Derek. I never put anything into my burgers other that meat, or maybe a little diced cheese.

    I used to hate my burgers for years til I figured out that you have to have a fairly high fat content, and you should not pack them any tighter than you have to to get them to stick together.
    Last edited by SmokyOkie; 10-23-2010 at 02:52 PM.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Finally got my Backwoods!!!!
    By SmokeyEyes in forum C'mon In & Sit Down
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 05-25-2010, 10:42 PM
  2. Finally!
    By Bubblehead in forum Pork
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 04-27-2010, 04:58 PM
  3. Should finally be around more often......
    By Chargrilled in forum The Pickle Barrel
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 09-09-2009, 03:06 PM
  4. finally
    By Pippa in forum The Pickle Barrel
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 06-18-2009, 01:38 PM
  5. Finally saying hello
    By Fritz in forum C'mon In & Sit Down
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 02-21-2009, 01:37 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v4.0.1