usbbqsupply

» Support TQJ

User Name:

Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!

» Online Users: 18

4 members and 14 guests
Most users ever online was 2,553, 02-17-2020 at 12:48 PM.

» Stats

Members: 3,108
Threads: 14,364
Top Poster: PigCicles (10,055)
Welcome to our newest member, Mienshao
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Quote Originally Posted by TripleBQ View Post
    here is some of my DAUGHTER'S 69 for you , mine is now undergoing a complete overhaul by me and my my son . I built this car for my daughter's 16th birthday in 4 more years and she does NOT want it she wants a Mustang ~
    Let us all hope that she becomes less foolish before she reaches the age where she is making important life choices.

That has got to be a bad boys car anyway .. get her the Mustang and make it a sleeper that kicks all the boys arse's ... bore it, stroke it, and make it fly!

BTW ... I'm open for the bad boy position. Can I have the car?
    Plank Owner ..................
    I didn't fight my way to the top of the food chain to be a vegetarian!

h20loo is offline Can tell pulled pork from sliced brisket h20loo is an unknown quantity at this point

Love the houndstooth and so many guys don't choose this. That's alot of motor for a 16 year old-makes me smile!! Beautiful build!

Quote Originally Posted by h20loo View Post
    Love the houndstooth and so many guys don't choose this. That's alot of motor for a 16 year old-makes me smile!! Beautiful build!
    Thank you . it's a 572 all alloy chevy big block .. shouldn't all 16 year olds get to drive fast cars ? We did . lol she has a great teacher

I like the way you think. It's cool to have a car that looks good, sounds good, and goes (fast) when you mash on the gas. Of course the smell of roasted rubber ain't bad either.

BTW I'm still open for the position of bad boy if you change your mind and get her that mustang
    Plank Owner ..................
    I didn't fight my way to the top of the food chain to be a vegetarian!

Quote Originally Posted by PigCicles View Post
    I like the way you think. It's cool to have a car that looks good, sounds good, and goes (fast) when you mash on the gas. Of course the smell of roasted rubber ain't bad either.

BTW I'm still open for the position of bad boy if you change your mind and get her that mustang

Roasted Rubber smells almost as good as smoke from a PIT ! Dude when I get my other one finished I will drive it up to a gathering and you can tear it up ~

She has that when she turns 16 and wants a mustang?I'd make her walk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nice looking resto tripleQ. I've got three Porsches in my shop now. 1 getting a new engine, 1 just out the paint shop getting reassembled, and my ongoing track car/daily driver project.
    Master Cabinetmaker,KCBS Certified Judge,Student of the smoking arts,All around gear head
    Ugly drum smoker,Chargriller,Custom Backwoods Chubby,Bellfab backyard model

"I love what mine cause, whats mine is all mine. Gives me a reason to go get more"- John Popper, Blues Traveler.

Quote Originally Posted by cabinetmaker View Post
    She has that when she turns 16 and wants a mustang?I'd make her walk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nice looking resto tripleQ. I've got three Porsches in my shop now. 1 getting a new engine, 1 just out the paint shop getting reassembled, and my ongoing track car/daily driver project.

Man i have done of Porsches for others but have never owned one yet . Ket word being yet . I be liking them Porsches

Hey I thank you for your comments . Everybody has to be good at something and this is one deal I got down .. I will someday have mu smoking down as good as you and all the others .

3 best things in life. Hot cars, hot coals, and hot women!
    Master Cabinetmaker,KCBS Certified Judge,Student of the smoking arts,All around gear head
    Ugly drum smoker,Chargriller,Custom Backwoods Chubby,Bellfab backyard model

"I love what mine cause, whats mine is all mine. Gives me a reason to go get more"- John Popper, Blues Traveler.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2