usbbqsupply

» Support TQJ

» Log in

User Name:

Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!

» Online Users: 34

0 members and 34 guests
No Members online
Most users ever online was 2,553, 02-17-2020 at 12:48 PM.

» Stats

Members: 969
Threads: 14,365
Posts: 157,537
Top Poster: PigCicles (10,055)
Welcome to our newest member, SmokyOkie
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13

Thread: New Comp Class

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    98

    Default New Comp Class

    I am proud to announce that Butcher BBQ and Pork Pullin Plowboys have teamed up to start doing competition BBQ classes. You will be shown championship meat selection, prep, spice flavors, cooking methods, and box presentations. 14 Grand Championships, 7 Reserve Grand Championships, 7 KCBS T.O.Y. awards, hundreds of Top 10 calls and this was just in 2009. Our 1st class will be held May 29th and 30th in Tulsa Oklahoma. A link to the registration will be posted by the end of the weekend.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    San Jose, California, United States
    Posts
    5,356

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ButcherBBQ View Post
    I am proud to announce that Butcher BBQ and Pork Pullin Plowboys have teamed up to start doing competition BBQ classes. You will be shown championship meat selection, prep, spice flavors, cooking methods, and box presentations. 14 Grand Championships, 7 Reserve Grand Championships, 7 KCBS T.O.Y. awards, hundreds of Top 10 calls and this was just in 2009. Our 1st class will be held May 29th and 30th in Tulsa Oklahoma. A link to the registration will be posted by the end of the weekend.
    Exciting news!Great opportunity !
    Paul

    CBBQA
    18.5 Weber Smokey Joe Platinum
    22.5 Weber One Touch
    Ugly Drum

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Rogers, Ar.
    Posts
    1,172

    Default

    I think that would be something my son and I would be instrested in doing? Will keep an eye on this thread for details.
    Oscar

    3 UDS, Treager pellet pooper

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    98

    Default

    Here is the link for on line registration:

    https://www.poweredbyu.com/fucius/re...ode=185Z0D7ITE

  5. #5
    SmokyOkie Guest

    Default

    Registered and paid. See you there!

  6. #6
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Hampden, MA
    Posts
    2,647

    Default

    Oh, how I would like to be able to go to this.
    FBJ

  7. #7
    SmokyOkie Guest

    Default

    Then get your narrow a$$ over here!

  8. #8
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Hampden, MA
    Posts
    2,647

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SmokyOkie View Post
    Then get your narrow a$$ over here!
    Time away from work is an issue and I am signed up for the Roc City Ribfest that weekend.
    FBJ

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    1,519

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fatback Joe View Post
    Oh, how I would like to be able to go to this.
    Rumor has it there will be one in Mi. in mid-October.
    Rubbed, Smoked and Sauced BBQ Team sponsored by Barsleaks/Rislone
    Authorized Backwoods dealer.
    B.O.D. GLBBQA
    Pitmaster - Lockharts BBQ of Royal Oak
    Owner-Great Lakes BBQ Supply Co.

    I don't know what the actual temp is, but it cooks the way I want it to, so I don't guess it really matters.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Hampden, MA
    Posts
    2,647

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bbq Bubba View Post
    Rumor has it there will be one in Mi. in mid-October.
    FBJ

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. PNWBA Cooking & Judging Class Portland OR 3-14
    By swamprb in forum Events, Competitions, etc.
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-06-2010, 03:15 AM
  2. Great Lakes BBQ Assoc. Cooking Class
    By Bbq Bubba in forum Events, Competitions, etc.
    Replies: 72
    Last Post: 02-26-2009, 02:53 AM
  3. KCBS Judging class Feb 21 Bixby, Ok
    By SmokyOkie in forum Events, Competitions, etc.
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 02-25-2009, 11:26 AM
  4. After the class
    By SmokyOkie in forum The Pickle Barrel
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 02-22-2009, 06:42 PM
  5. Judging Class - Ada, Oklahoma
    By Butt Lover's in forum The Pickle Barrel
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 02-11-2009, 05:11 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v4.0.1