usbbqsupply

» Support TQJ

User Name:

Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!

» Online Users: 23

5 members and 18 guests
Most users ever online was 2,553, 02-17-2020 at 12:48 PM.

» Stats

Members: 3,108
Threads: 14,364
Top Poster: PigCicles (10,055)
Welcome to our newest member, Mienshao
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Mark we will see, true test next weekend. I have a 125 person party up In Bad Axe. All that steel will be good and cold. I've cooked on her before when we first built it at 32 degrees and it took some time. I've since cooked on it alot more so I don't think it will be a issue but I'll let you know. Also pics to come with all that meat. 60 lbs pork,60 lbs Brisket, 12 slabs of ribs. So what are you cooking on now Mark?

Quote Originally Posted by shaneholz View Post
    Mark we will see, true test next weekend. I have a 125 person party up In Bad Axe. All that steel will be good and cold. I've cooked on her before when we first built it at 32 degrees and it took some time. I've since cooked on it alot more so I don't think it will be a issue but I'll let you know. Also pics to come with all that meat. 60 lbs pork,60 lbs Brisket, 12 slabs of ribs. So what are you cooking on now Mark?
    Right now, I'm mulling that over. Hope your cook went well.
    GLBBQA member
    KCBS member and CBJ
    Roadmaster BBQ
    2 UDS, 2 Weber grills

Quote Originally Posted by michiana mark View Post
    Right now, I'm mulling that over. Hope your cook went well.
    Yeah that cook went great and since have done several more in this very cold weather. I have a baby shower to cook for this weekend. So did you buy anything to cook on yet? I see Jerry did some pretty nice looking ribs last weekend. It must be the time of year. I have the BBQ bug bad. I'm ready to get rid of this snow and get back into it. We have the cooker in the garage now thawing out. Adding more racks and a grease containment system, more storage, a better stereo, new water heater, the list goes on...........it's a obsession

Cool WoW

Quote Originally Posted by schoenholz View Post
    Yeah that cook went great and since have done several more in this very cold weather. I have a baby shower to cook for this weekend. So did you buy anything to cook on yet? I see Jerry did some pretty nice looking ribs last weekend. It must be the time of year. I have the BBQ bug bad. I'm ready to get rid of this snow and get back into it. We have the cooker in the garage now thawing out. Adding more racks and a grease containment system, more storage, a better stereo, new water heater, the list goes on...........it's a obsession
    Shane

I am in a new pit project and would like some more pic's and dimensions of your "s" flow pit I am very interested and would be very grateful for the info . What size tank did you use etc .
    Thanks

Tuck
    Porkaholic : No Need to Rehabilitate !
    Luck is preparation meets opportunity,My Grandmother

The tank is a 120 gallon and the vertical box is 20x20x48 I think, maybe taller. the fire box is a 24x24. dual 4" stacks

The plates are layed out pretty much like the picture, well maybe a little different.............lol

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3