» Support TQJ

» Log in

User Name:


Not a member yet?
Register Now!

» Online Users: 21

0 members and 21 guests
No Members online
Most users ever online was 2,553, 02-17-2020 at 12:48 PM.

» Stats

Members: 969
Threads: 14,365
Posts: 157,537
Top Poster: PigCicles (10,055)
Welcome to our newest member, SmokyOkie
Results 1 to 3 of 3
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, United States

    Default Catering Lisence Anyone?

    Does anyone here have one? I have a few gigs lined up for '09 and might need to get one. I also am looking for information on maybe just getting a one time event lisence.

    The good news is most of my events will be for golf tournyments at my course, so I can just smoke the stuff and use the course's kitchen and not need a license.

    Any help would be great!!
    Big Green Egg - Large
    Backwoods - Custom Party
    FEC 100

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Central MN


    I can't speak for OK Dept of Health, but I did find you some info:

    You will probably have to read most of the 176 pages to see where you stand. I also noticed that you apply county by county, so there is likely an inspector for your county you can call and ask questions. You may also need to get a tax ID number for income reporting purposes and payment of sales taxes if applicable.

    Hope it helps.
    22 inch weber
    20 cubic foot homebuilt smoker
    turkey fryer
    coleman stove
    If it burns, I can cook with it.

  3. #3
    SmokyOkie Guest


    I think all you need is a food handlers permit from the health department.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v4.0.1