usbbqsupply

» Support TQJ

» Log in

User Name:

Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!

» Online Users: 47

1 members and 46 guests
Most users ever online was 2,553, 02-17-2020 at 12:48 PM.

» Stats

Members: 969
Threads: 14,365
Posts: 157,537
Top Poster: PigCicles (10,055)
Welcome to our newest member, SmokyOkie
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Results 21 to 25 of 25
  1. #21
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Aldergrove B.C.
    Posts
    2,617

    Default

    dont know about you all, i can give 2 poops what it says about me!, i know i know how to bbq and i am learning to smoke(apparently slowly) but i still dont give a poop what any reading/rating says. we all have our own different techniques that we are all good at and none of us will be the same. we can teach each other. i know i am confidant with a grill hands down now i leave it in all your hands to show me the art of smokin. and i thank you all for that

  2. #22
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Aldergrove B.C.
    Posts
    2,617

    Default

    sorry everyone (remember im canadian) i just hit my 99th post

  3. #23
    SmokyOkie Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Willkat98 View Post
    LMAO

    I just gave you reputation for that.

    Seriously, when we use to all walk around in that old neighborhood, and certain neighbors pointed to there Rep scale as "knowing what they talked about", I laughed my azz off and started humming the "Miss America" theme.

    Popularity contest on some forums (NOT this one)

    And I bet it will stay that way.


    Quote Originally Posted by TX Sandman View Post
    Just had to do it, didn't you?

    Well Duh Rob!

    Quote Originally Posted by Jake View Post
    dont know about you all, i can give 2 poops what it says about me!, i know i know how to bbq and i am learning to smoke(apparently slowly) but i still dont give a poop what any reading/rating says. we all have our own different techniques that we are all good at and none of us will be the same. we can teach each other. i know i am confidant with a grill hands down now i leave it in all your hands to show me the art of smokin. and i thank you all for that

    It's not supposed to say how much you know near as much as how much you have helped others.

    I think most of us have been places where others are quick to offer help regardless of whether or not the info is correct. This is supposed to help newbies get a handle on their source.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jake View Post
    sorry everyone (remember im canadian) i just hit my 99th post
    Just see to it yo keep that C lower case buster!

    Should I give you rep power for your 100th post?

    Actually, congrats, and thank you for all your contributions to The Joint!

  4. #24
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    1,406

    Default

    Oh chit.

    FB, I posted and gave Mike Rep last night at midnight. I was not loaded, but truly missed your post about not giving rep for willy nilly.

    Daughter has been downloading forking iTunes videos this last weekend before school starts, and my DSL connects blows choad when she is doing that.

    I can guarantee I posted my response to Mike before reading your directive.

    Not getting on the bad sad of HMFIC on purpose by any means
    Bill-Chicago

    WSM, Bandera, Kettle, ECB, Kenmore Gasser 36qt Turkey Fryer

  5. #25
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Carthage, MO
    Posts
    10,055

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Willkat98 View Post
    Oh chit.

    FB, I posted and gave Mike Rep last night at midnight. I was not loaded, but truly missed your post about not giving rep for willy nilly.

    Daughter has been downloading forking iTunes videos this last weekend before school starts, and my DSL connects blows choad when she is doing that.

    I can guarantee I posted my response to Mike before reading your directive.

    Not getting on the bad sad of HMFIC on purpose by any means
    See how you are???!!!

    Troublemaker
    Plank Owner ..................
    I didn't fight my way to the top of the food chain to be a vegetarian!



Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Similar Threads

  1. Old-style Country Green Beans
    By nascarchuck in forum Veggies and Sides
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 09-15-2013, 06:01 PM
  2. Coming Soon - Large Big Green Egg
    By Willkat98 in forum Ceramic Cookers
    Replies: 49
    Last Post: 04-13-2008, 02:56 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v4.0.1