Yesterday, 9-2-12 me and the wife went to the dallas farmers market to get some fresh fruits. that was not the only reason we went there. we also went there because we had seen a show on the food network called "Diners, Drive Ins, and Dives". they were doing a special on bar b que joints. when i saw that this one was so close to us, we had to make a trip down there to this place. i am so happy that we did go. i can honestly say this place had the best bar b que i have ever tasted. the flavor of all the meat was to die for. i told my wife that i think i could finally die and go to heaven now that i ate at this place. we both had the 3 meat plate, which was $14 each. i had the brisket, pulled pork, and burnt ends. the wife had the brisket, sausage, and ribs. we both had a side of their mac and cheese, with bacon added. the mac and cheese was pretty good also. the brisket, literally melted in my mouth. did not have to use a knife to cut it. the burnt ends were loaded with flavor. the pulled pork in my opinion was just a tad dry, but very flavorful. the ribs were very good, not fall off the bone, but very good. sausage was pretty good as well. i took pics before we both dug in. if you get a chance to visit this location, i would say go for it. the only thing is you better get there early. they are only open on thursday - sunday, 11-3. we got there ten minutes before they opened and had to stand in line for almost 30 mins. me and my wife both decided that when we go to the farmers market we will definitely be going back to this place.