usbbqsupply

» Support TQJ

User Name:

Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!

» Online Users: 33

4 members and 29 guests
Most users ever online was 459, 11-07-2010 at 10:58 PM.

» Stats

Members: 3,109
Threads: 14,363
Top Poster: PigCicles (10,055)
Welcome to our newest member, Mienshao
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default A Brother Q Jointer Could Use Your Support

Just got a reply to PM that i sent Big Al. I was concerned because I hadn't heard anything out of him for a while (and with a mouth, or should I say set of fingers like his, that is unusual).

Seems that life is handing him some pretty seious strife right now. No lives in danger or anything, and I really don't want to say any more than that because I don't know how much he wants who to know.

At any rate, I think that an outpouring of well wishes via PM from all of us whould prolly help his mood a bit.

How many of you can take time out to send him a shout of support? Now, I know it might be difficult to do this for the Q Joint's self elected official a$$hole, but it's times like these that our community can really be a help.

Please drop him a line

Are you kidding ... He's like the sister I never had. Hel! yeah I'll send him well wishes. Shoot I'd even cook him a chicken if'n he wanted one .... Jus sayin

I'll start here though:

Jason, I don't know what's up buster but hang in there buddy. Let us know if there's anything we can do. You have my number. Miss ya buddy, I hope the world gets off your back soon.
    Plank Owner ..................
    I didn't fight my way to the top of the food chain to be a vegetarian!

Quote Originally Posted by PigCicles View Post
    Are you kidding ... He's like the sister I never had. Hel! yeah I'll send him well wishes. Shoot I'd even cook him a chicken if'n he wanted one .... Jus sayin

I'll start here though:

Jason, I don't know what's up buster but hang in there buddy. Let us know if there's anything we can do. You have my number. Miss ya buddy, I hope the world gets off your back soon.
    Drop him a PM and make him feel speshul.

I will, along with the speshul text I sent him.

I was thinking about him the other day, but didn't have time to harrass him to find out where he's been.
    Plank Owner ..................
    I didn't fight my way to the top of the food chain to be a vegetarian!

Thanks Tim it's been handled.
    Be kind to me, it's not my fault I'm a "PORK-A-HOLIC"!!
    MY Blog:Http://acountryboyeats.blogspot.com
    Chargriller Smokin' Pro/SFB
    Webber 22.5"
    Memorial UDS Big Jim

Gonna do it now.
    "Once I thought I was wrong, but I was mistaken."
    Tom, smoker of meats and fine cigars
    UDS, Vicking grill

Thanks guys! I sure miss pi$$'n in all your cherrios!

I'll give out more info when emotions aren't so crazy. Don't want to leave you hang'n, but.....well you know. Just take'n one minute, hour, day at a time.

How do you eat an elephant? One bite at a time.

It is finally raining here. Does more than help crops, helps the soul too.

I am truly blessed to have you all in my life.
    good night all.

Mistakes - It could be that the purpose of your life is only to serve as a warning to others.

Lil vent and to inform.

Wife and I have had some trouble. Friend and his family(4) die in plane crash, he was pilot. No rain, hotter than you know what(but not as hot and dry as you guys in OK and TX), worst wheat crop since 81. Now, all corn is crap and so is the milo. I can't go into detail about the major blow to my moral as to protect the kids and this can't get out in the wrong hands.

Wife and I are "separated" for now. Every other week I live in my office out here in the shed, she has a house in town. Kids don't have to move. We are working at it and things are positive.

So there's that. The good, alot of positives are coming from our friends plane crash, with his wife and two little girls. A flight center with a simulator and people flying safer, imho. We have a pretty good stand of wheat and I have had 2.50" of rain here at the shed since friday. I am taking more time off for the family, reading on how to fix what is called "workaholism"(sp?), working on myself esteem, too. I'm also getting back in touch with God. Not a Bible beater and won't shove anything down anyones throat.

I do have some advise, you have to work at a marriage, you can't expect her to be there all the time, DON'T GET LAZY LIKE I DID!!! I will shove that down your throats.

Kids are still doing very good in school and sports. Today my wife and I are going, together, to see our daughter play volleyball....2 hrs away. (she is 13, tomorrow, in 7th grade)

Wife and I are working on our family.

I appreciate everyones support and care. You new guys are going to have friends like you've never thought you'd have.

I'm gonna go poop now.

Later

Mistakes - It could be that the purpose of your life is only to serve as a warning to others.

Keep that head up. For what its worth I too have had a rough time this year with my wife of 10 years, and YOU ARE CORRECT it does take a lot of work.

Best of luck.....
    Is it wrong to want a beer at 6 am when I fire up the smoker?

Thanx for sharing Jason. I hope that being able to share helps take a bit of a load off (no, no pun intended there).

Once again, don't forget that for a friends, being able to extend a hand to a friend is a gift, not a problem

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast