PDA

View Full Version : Our Garden last year

Bolas De Fraile
05-15-2011, 01:25 AM
Next to women and food I like growing my own veg and flowers, this is last year, this year has started well due to a freaky hot April http://photobucket.com/bolas2

BigAL
05-15-2011, 05:32 AM
I understand why you are the way you are, since you probably been eat'n those carrots.:roflmaoha0: Honshu carrots this yr?

Very nice garden. I may have lost my tomatoes and hot peppers the other night, had a frost on the windshield of the pickup that morn.:exasper:

SmokyOkie
05-15-2011, 10:42 AM
I like your taste in shoes.

Very nice garden. I am only growing maters, peppers and cukes this year.

Bolas De Fraile
05-15-2011, 10:54 AM
Baaaaaaaah the carrots, they do help me see at night when I'm tending to my flocks needs:drooling: jealousy is a major problem and I cant afford fluorescent marker pens.
We had two frosts a few weeks ago the did a little damage to the spuds and killed the courgettes, the greenhouse toms and peppers were ok, I keep my early outdoor toms, peppers and herbs next to the south facing wall so it has to be a very hard frost to get them. These pics were taken a few weeks ago.
The lawns used to be great but the dogs piss kills everything it hits.
http://photobucket.com/bolasgrill

SmokyOkie
05-15-2011, 11:01 AM
What are courgettes?

Bolas De Fraile
05-15-2011, 11:15 AM
What are courgettes?Oh you call them Zucchini as to the shoes Big Al sent them over to go with my Capri's, I have to fight with my wife to wear them3606

BigAL
05-15-2011, 11:36 AM
Looks like we got another Gordon Ramsay.:exasper::msn-wink::roflmaoha0: Wanker!

Ok, jokes aside. No rabbits? I see you have no fence, guess'n no rabbits/cotton tails/those hop along animals(not the ones w/the pouch), what ever you guys call them. I do know you eat them.

Great pix.

Thats it, Tim? No onions, garlic, anything else? :cheer: Your come'n here for sweet corn aren't you!:sign0016::roflmaoha0:

Bolas De Fraile
05-15-2011, 12:01 PM
There is a fence at the bottom, we have plenty of rabbits in fact my brothers and I bought some black buck rabbits from a pet shop and set them free about 50 yrs ago, they mixed in with the wild ones and I still shot the odd one.
My dog is a very territorial breed so he does not like uninvited guests with either 2 or 4 legs, he has even seen off the big male badgers.When I run my mouse pointer over the pic it opens a second window with a larger pic does that happen with you?

BigAL
05-15-2011, 02:05 PM
There is a fence at the bottom, we have plenty of rabbits in fact my brothers and I bought some black buck rabbits from a pet shop and set them free about 50 yrs ago, they mixed in with the wild ones and I still shot the odd one.
My dog is a very territorial breed so he does not like uninvited guests with either 2 or 4 legs, he has even seen off the big male badgers.When I run my mouse pointer over the pic it opens a second window with a larger pic does that happen with you?

Yes, the pic gets bigger for me too. Nice look'n dog.