PDA

View Full Version : Wife's web site

BigAL
02-02-2011, 07:27 AM
Mod's, if this is wrong to post, delete it. Thanks

Wife is a pretty good artist and finally got a site go'n of her murals, drawings, etc. Not advertise'n, just brag'n I guess. There is some OU in there.:exasper:

Anyway, maybe it will give you an idea of something you may want for yourself, kids, grandkids, etc. To get my wife to where most of you are at would just be too expensive, but maybe give ideas. Anyway, I'm proud of her and her work. Take a look.

http://users.wbsnet.org/mindysmurals/INDEX.HTM

I just wish she could cook as good as she can paint/draw.:msn-wink::roflmaoha0:

peculiarmike
02-02-2011, 09:01 AM
Dang if she ain't good!!! Hope that takes off.
I was an art major, got sidetracked (old railroad term).

chef schwantz
02-02-2011, 09:27 AM
Cool. If she hasn't seen it yet, tell her to check out Etsy.com. Its a place for people to sell arts, crafts, and other homemade goods.

Butt Lover's
02-02-2011, 09:35 AM
Very nice, love the Bronco stuff!

cabinetmaker
02-02-2011, 09:37 AM
Nice! I've always had a great appreciation of art, too bad I have no artistic talent.

Primo
02-02-2011, 10:43 AM
If she were around here .i cpould use her talents in our home :thumbs up:

BluDawg
02-02-2011, 10:54 AM
:wow: AL your Bride sure has some talent:thumbs up: I really like the mountain Mural. Thanks for sharing that with us.

californiasmokin
02-02-2011, 11:42 AM
Jason,That is cool beans Dude!

Maybe she could do some Barbeque stuff?Aren't Teams looking for art for their Logos Etc.?Don't have to travel.
Artists have also Bartered for things since the beginning.She might be able to trade a mural or a painting for a vacation cabin etc or run a tab at your favorite pizza parlor or resteraunt.She gets her work seen and you eat free.Some businesses will let her hang paintings for sale.They get free art and she gets exposure.
I don't see any paintings just the one drawing.Not her thing?

Lots of options Consignment,Antique Galleries?
Just throwing some ideas out.Really is about what she wants to do.
You should be very proud!

SmokyOkie
02-02-2011, 12:40 PM
You should be proud of her Jase. what is a talented lady like her doing with a turd like you...Oh yeah, the family farm.

:moon::roflmaoha0:

BigAL
02-02-2011, 01:51 PM
Thanks for all the kind words. Please understand I'm not try'n to drum up business or anything like that. Just wanted to share this w/you guys, your all like family... except that I like you.:msn-wink::roflmaoha0:

Vermin99
02-02-2011, 02:58 PM
You should be proud of her Jase. what is a talented lady like her doing with a turd like you

:moon::roflmaoha0:

:whathesaid:

Very nice!!!! I have always been amazed with people who can draw. I sure can't.

SmokyOkie
02-02-2011, 04:07 PM
:whathesaid:

Very nice!!!! I have always been amazed with people who can draw. I sure can't.

I can't even drawcards.

tomshoots
02-02-2011, 09:11 PM
Very cool! I think there is some real commercial potential there!

PigCicles
02-02-2011, 09:34 PM
She does an awesome job Turd! I'd suggest putting her watermark on the internet demo pics though - protect what's hers.

Kinda figures she'd draw some green farm equipment :exasper: :roflmaoha0: