PDA

View Full Version : Some yard bird

msmith
05-30-2008, 04:48 AM
Also smoked 4 beer can chickens, 2 were brined and rubbed with citrus grill. 2 were rubbed with kickin chicken. All turned out very tender and juicy and had very good flavor.

Short One
05-30-2008, 10:09 PM
Some fine looking groceries there. Appears the general had a full load. Everything looks great.

SmokyOkie
05-30-2008, 10:55 PM
Hey Marvin, whyncha come by the house and cook me some of those?:thumbs up:
:sign0092: for sharing!

TX Sandman
05-31-2008, 12:05 AM
Hey Marvin, whyncha come by the house and cook me some of those?:thumbs up:
:sign0092: for sharing!

Tell ya what, Marvin, you give me Okie's birds and I'll deliver 'em personally. Promise! :msn-wink: :roflmaoha0:

:woohoo: Thanks for the pics! Those BCC birds look delicious!

msmith
05-31-2008, 05:23 AM
They did turn out very good and didn't last long. SmokyOkie I would be very honored to cook some birds for you. I do have a strange feeling you would probably show me a thing or too. Sandman I have a feeling by the time you made it to okie's all he would get would be the bones.:roflmaoha0:

SmokyOkie
05-31-2008, 04:00 PM
They did turn out very good and didn't last long. SmokyOkie I would be very honored to cook some birds for you. I do have a strange feeling you would probably show me a thing or too. Sandman I have a feeling by the time you made it to okie's all he would get would be the bones
.:roflmaoha0:

I'm quite sure that's exactly whaat he had in mind!

So when are you coming up then? The beer is always cold here and the fire always hot!

welder
06-01-2008, 06:55 PM
msmith those are wonderful looking chicken I smoke thes spatch**** birds this morning I usually dont do chicken
http://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh128/jestridge/100_8039.jpg

TX Sandman
06-01-2008, 08:46 PM
I'm quite sure that's exactly whaat he had in mind!

:tap: I *must* be tired. I'm telegraphing my moves.

msmith those are wonderful looking chicken I smoke thes spatch**** birds this morning I usually dont do chicken

:thumbs up: Pretty good, Welder! I wouldn't turn those down!