PDA

View Full Version : New US BBQ Supply Video

SmokyOkie
11-02-2010, 11:26 AM
I had the guy that made the last video make me another one.

Take a look and tell me what you think.

o0N6U_b60Wc

Short One
11-02-2010, 09:17 PM
Just a couple things jumped out at me,

1- you show Rooster Booster and the next pic is of a slab of ribs. Wouldn't it be better to show the thighs that are a few pics farther or possibly a chicken done with Booster.

2- you show Seafood Splash and the next pic is of lamb I believe. Didn't see anything the Splash could be used on.

SmokyOkie
11-03-2010, 11:05 AM
Thanx for the input Steve.

I think the idea was just to have a sort of montage to give viewers an idea of the type of things that are carried there more so than to have continuity to it.

Short One
11-03-2010, 10:04 PM
Tim, I understand that, but put the pics in an order so that people can relate to what each different item is for. You don't show a smoker and then the next pic is a plate of fried fish or chicken, you show something smoked so the people who are just browsing and don't know what they are looking at, have some idea of what they are looking at. Not everyone who watches the video will know what the items shown are and what they are used for. But I guess it is a BBQ Supply Video, so most watching the video should have some idea what they are looking at. My bad :smack:. :misbehaving:

californiasmokin
11-04-2010, 08:48 PM
I like the music!:thumbs up:

Some nice food Too!

Can you put in phrases Like call me before you buy on some of the cookers?Just a thought.

SmokyOkie
11-04-2010, 08:54 PM
I really can;t do anything to it, but I can ask him to.

:sign0092: