PDA

View Full Version : late night snack

Jake
10-18-2010, 11:56 AM
laurie and i went to the brad paisley, darius rucker concert and got home around midnight so i needed a quick snack, decided id do some bacon wrapped scallops and a bowl of nachos, lol nothing like eating at midnight

http://i349.photobucket.com/albums/q389/jakeandpippa/IMAG0264.jpg

http://i349.photobucket.com/albums/q389/jakeandpippa/IMAG0267.jpg

http://i349.photobucket.com/albums/q389/jakeandpippa/IMAG0266.jpg

http://i349.photobucket.com/albums/q389/jakeandpippa/IMAG0265.jpg

http://i349.photobucket.com/albums/q389/jakeandpippa/IMAG0257.jpg

thanks for looking, turned out good for being so late :roflmaoha0:

Vermin99
10-18-2010, 12:10 PM
Looks pretty tasty.

Joneser
10-18-2010, 12:15 PM
Lol....Hootie went country!!
Good looking grub, Mister!
Keep on Posting!

Jake
10-18-2010, 12:52 PM
Lol....Hootie went country!!
Good looking grub, Mister!
Keep on Posting!

he sure did, and he rocked it. thx dude

SmokeN
10-18-2010, 02:26 PM
he sure did, and he rocked it. thx dude
Well then what happened to the blowfish? lol!
Looks like a good way to wrap up a great night! :thumbs up:

BigAL
10-19-2010, 07:01 AM
Great look'n snack! Seafood is good ANYTIME!:thumbs up:

SmokyOkie
10-19-2010, 11:09 AM
You musta been lit up Jake. You put your good food on dirty plates. What was that stuff? :roflmaoha0::roflmaoha0:

BigAL
10-19-2010, 12:26 PM
I bet it was chocolate. Those french flamers like to do that kinda crap w/chocolate.:exasper:

:moon::msn-wink::roflmaoha0:

SmokyOkie
10-19-2010, 02:02 PM
I bet it was chocolate. Those french flamers like to do that kinda crap w/chocolate.:exasper:

Whooooo:misbehaving: for sure

Jake
10-19-2010, 06:40 PM
You musta been lit up Jake. You put your good food on dirty plates. What was that stuff? :roflmaoha0::roflmaoha0:

:roflmaoha0::roflmaoha0: balsamic glaze

lol thats what laurie said..... smart a$$'s :misbehaving:

Chargrilled
10-19-2010, 06:51 PM
Good seats, good eats or a way good camera and great nite Jake!!! Good to see ya stud!!!!!!:thumbs up:

Shiz-Nit
10-19-2010, 07:00 PM
Man I bet that was a good show and a good time... nice looking snacks Bro

Toast
10-19-2010, 08:27 PM
Scallop Bacon Nacho's!

Great dish! :thumbs up:

SmokyOkie
10-19-2010, 09:24 PM

I hear they are more fond of doing it with Balsamic glaze. Have you heard that too?

Jake
10-19-2010, 11:35 PM
Good seats, good eats or a way good camera and great nite Jake!!! Good to see ya stud!!!!!!:thumbs up:

they were good seats the pic was with my cell phone, thanks bro

I hear they are more fond of doing it with Balsamic glaze. Have you heard that too?

hell ya fun with food, unlike you turds and your sheep :msn-wink: :roflmaoha0:

BigAL
10-20-2010, 06:16 AM

Balsamic Glaze sounds like a stripper, so yep...he'd probably do balsamic glaze...Mr. B.Glaze:msn-wink::roflmaoha0::moon:

BBQ Derek
10-20-2010, 09:15 AM
Good looking meal, Jake.

Are those Diver Scallops? or sea scallops?

BYBBQ
10-20-2010, 10:04 AM
Excellent looking eats Jake, dirty plate and all!!:thumbs up::roflmaoha0:

A diver scallop is a sea scallop that has been hand-picked off a rock by a scuba diver.
Diver scallops are more ecologically friendly and less gritty than the boat-harvested variety, which are dragged along by chain nets that skim the ocean bed. Divers select mature scallops from areas with strong water currents, which helps assure that they have firm, plump flesh and nice color. Diver scallops tend to be fresher, since they are shipped directly and not held in boats while they are sorted.
Diver scallops tend to be more expensive.

Divers are allowed to pick scallops from November to April.

BBQ Derek
10-20-2010, 11:06 AM
Excellent looking eats Jake, dirty plate and all!!:thumbs up::roflmaoha0:

A diver scallop is a sea scallop that has been hand-picked off a rock by a scuba diver.
Diver scallops are more ecologically friendly and less gritty than the boat-harvested variety, which are dragged along by chain nets that skim the ocean bed. Divers select mature scallops from areas with strong water currents, which helps assure that they have firm, plump flesh and nice color. Diver scallops tend to be fresher, since they are shipped directly and not held in boats while they are sorted.
Diver scallops tend to be more expensive.

Divers are allowed to pick scallops from November to April.Thanks for the tip, I will remember that ok?

SmokyOkie
10-20-2010, 11:14 AM
Good looking meal, Jake.

Sea scallops and bay scallops are however quite different, in texture and flavor, but mostly in size. Bay scallops are generally about the diameter of your finger.

BYBBQ
10-20-2010, 11:28 AM
Sea scallops and bay scallops are however quite different, in texture and flavor, but mostly in size. Bay scallops are generally about the diameter of your finger.

Very true. The bay scallops down here usually tend to be a little sweeter tasting than sea scallops.

Jake
10-20-2010, 01:58 PM
Good looking meal, Jake.

i wish lol and thanks