PDA

View Full Version : Memorial Day Cook

nmayeux
05-23-2008, 08:03 PM
Ok, we are cooking for a local dealership, and have one of four of my cookers loaded and started. In this pic, we have 90lbs of boneless pork butts, and a hotel pan of Keri's Hog Apple Beans doctored Nauti-Que style! Will update as the cook goes...

TX Sandman
05-23-2008, 11:24 PM
In this pic, we have 90lbs of boneless pork butts, and a hotel pan of Keri's Hog Apple Beans doctored Nauti-Que style!

:wow: That's a lot of pork, IMO! Can't wait to see the finished product.

:cheer: Go, Noah!

BlazerQue
05-24-2008, 07:32 AM
Which dealership?

Willkat98
05-24-2008, 11:54 AM
Which dealership?

Bob's Crackhouse and used Autos

(sorry Noah, couldn't help it)

Looks great.

I'm hoping to do some wibs this weekend.

Never cooking 90# of anything at one time before.

Looks like your Lang has a litte room to spare. No fatties?

Fatback Joe
05-24-2008, 01:49 PM
Bob's Crackhouse and used Autos

You should never eat butts at a crackhouse..........

Looking good so far

nmayeux
05-24-2008, 10:45 PM
Guys,

Sorry for taking so long to get back, but it was one heck of a cook! I have cooked this much before, but not straight BBQ. Anyway, the ribs were gone in 20 minutes, the beans only lasted slightly longer, and the chicken and pork were pretty well demolished by noon. The event was to last until 2pm, but we were pretty much out of food by 12:30. Almost didn't bring enough business cards, as people are really interested in my cooking (what the heck is wrong with people???). This is probably a good thing for this site, as I just linked my webpage to here!

As for pics, I really dropped the ball. I think the real problem is that I was sober, but I am not one for excuses. Please forgive me, and I will post some pics from next weeks cook at Bob's Crackhouse, Used Autos, and Boiled Peanuts!

Fatback Joe
05-25-2008, 08:33 AM
As for pics, I really dropped the ball.

Then none of this ever really happened, did it? :tap: