PDA

View Full Version : Had a good day

B.Stinson
10-08-2010, 06:48 AM
I have not paid any attention to this thread before so im a little behind on posting.Me and 2 friends from work started doing some comps back in the summer we have done 3 now.First one we didnt get a call it was a local grill shop that put it on.Second one was the music city bbq festival we entered the backyard division in ribs and chicken we got 2nd in chicken and 3rd in ribs.2 weeks ago we did a united way cook off in Springfield TN. We wound up getting 1st place in chicken,ribs and pork.Getting ready now for one tomorrow in Orlinda TN. just doing chicken and ribs there.This stuff is addictive.

Bassman
10-08-2010, 07:10 AM
Congratulations! Sounds like you guys know what you're doing. Wish I could be there as your taste tester.:shrug::eating:

Joneser
10-08-2010, 08:16 AM
Way to go, brother! sounds like you have the bug!

Capt Dan
10-08-2010, 03:37 PM
Looks like your getting better every event. Livin the dream bud!:msn-wink:

B.Stinson
10-10-2010, 11:48 AM
Thanks guys we are having a blast doing these things meeting lots of great people.We did the one in Orlinda TN yesterday and got third in ribs but no call in chicken.Still had a great time cant wait for the next one.

BluDawg
10-10-2010, 01:43 PM
How about so free samples? :eating: Keep it up, Like to see ya'll kicken Mixons tail Down the BBQ trail!:misbehaving: