PDA

View Full Version : awesome ABT recipe

ricjak
09-07-2010, 07:39 PM
I was doing a pork butt, and had some extra room on the uds.I made some ABT's that were incredible so I decided to share so others might try.Split and deseed your jalapenos,mix your creme cheese with a condiment I keep on hand called jailhouse jalapeno brew..mix to taste.It is a medium spicy sweet mixture. Place this mixture in your halved jalapenos, wrap with bacon, insert toohpick, and smoke for aprox.1 hour and 45 min!Everybody just went wild over them.This is the link to the website on the mustard. jailbrew.com :eating:

Joneser
09-07-2010, 07:51 PM
Sounds good...
You should stop by the C'mon in and sit down forum and introduce yourself. Sounds like you know a thing or two.

Bassman
09-07-2010, 08:13 PM
nopics?Sounds good. Sure would like to see the pics.:D

BluDawg
09-07-2010, 08:25 PM
:tap:Wheres the recipe for the jail house stuff? No pics.:smack: !Never happened!:roflmaoha0::roflmaoha0:

ricjak
09-08-2010, 07:42 PM
:tap:It is sold at stores in mid Missouri,there is a website where you can get it.The reason I have it is I work at the same place the woman who invented it works.She used to make it and sell it in mason jars and now some food company makes it for her. The website is www.jailbrew.com (http://www.jailbrew.com) check it out.I hope to do some more this weekend and I will definetly take pics this time. Rick