PDA

View Full Version : Kabobs, Take 2

Willkat98
05-04-2008, 12:19 PM
By family request, its kabobs again!!

This time, got them in Shore Lunch brand Creole Butter marinade

nmayeux
05-04-2008, 01:34 PM
What are you putting on your sticks besides chicken? If you rub them more than twice, you're playing with them...

Willkat98
05-04-2008, 07:06 PM
What are you putting on your sticks besides chicken? If you rub them more than twice, you're playing with them...

I'm a bona fide chicken choker Noah, you know that :blushing:

Nothing on these kabobs but chicken. Sometimes I get the veggie basket and do the peppers and such.

Today, just chicken kabobs on the kettle, and grilled pineapple on the kettle

Pic 1 was after threading on the skewer, 2 was on the grill and I couldn't tell if it was a good shot or not, and 3 was on the table with an "oh chit, I forgot pics" comment from me, with eyes rolling from the family.

Pineapple in the background. Sugar in the Raw and cinnamon was on one side. Simple, easy, and no burning

TX Sandman
05-04-2008, 07:32 PM
Pic 1 was after threading on the skewer, 2 was on the grill and I couldn't tell if it was a good shot or not, and 3 was on the table with an "oh chit, I forgot pics" comment from me, with eyes rolling from the family.

You obviously haven't trained your family properly. I put food on the table and the first words from the kids are, "Don't forget pictures, Daddy.":wings:

Speaking of pics, looks like a good meal, Bill!