PDA

View Full Version : Bored

h20loo
07-30-2010, 07:02 PM
The wife is taking me out tonight so while I was waiting I cleaned up my Egg table and downloaded the pics from the camera. Decided to share some with you guys.
http://i261.photobucket.com/albums/ii58/h20loo/094.jpg

and a pic of my buddies...
http://i261.photobucket.com/albums/ii58/h20loo/060.jpg

Off to dinner now and - nope I have no idea where but it wont be too expensive because I didn't have to get dressed up!! LOL!

SmokyOkie
07-30-2010, 09:20 PM
I'll just betcha that Steve really doesn;t mind and never gave it a thought.

Nice lloking place. I love the Emerald Green arborvitaes, and I really don;t see as many collies as I used to ( I guess since Lassie died, they aren't that popular), but I always loved them.

thanx for sharing.

BTW-how old is the egg? It looks brand new.

h20loo
07-31-2010, 06:46 AM
Thanks Tim. I got the Egg for Xmas and have put 28 bags(18lbs) of lump through it. I wipe it off after every cook and keep it covered when not in use and it looks really good right now because I scrubbed down the table and egg. I even washed the UDS which I have only done once before in its three years.
I cook a couple butts every month for an organization that feeds street kids and they are coming to do a pick up tomorrow morning so I want everything to look cared for.

PigCicles
07-31-2010, 10:06 AM
Good looking smokers buster. It's nice to clean em up once in while. The yard kinda makes ya wanna take your shoes off and walk through it bare foot.

Vermin99
07-31-2010, 10:26 AM
Looks like you have a nice setup. Nice looking yard and dog too.

O B City
07-31-2010, 11:18 AM
The yard kinda makes ya wanna take your shoes off and walk through it bare foot.

I love neighborhoods with unfenced yards. Here in California there is redwood privacy fence bordering every yard, and if you live in town it feels like you are a big dog in a shoe box. That's why I live in the country.

I too keep my stuff covered when it does not have a fire going in it, if only for the reason of longevity. My Artic kettle just celebrated it's 10th birthday, and the Sunbeam that I converted to a smoker is from the 1980s. I only clean them every couple years, usually stemming from some accident that got them really messy :)

tomshoots
07-31-2010, 04:55 PM
Love dat purty dawg!!

SmokyOkie
07-31-2010, 05:31 PM
He appears to have a small siamese twin growing out of his left side.:shrug: