http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GnYqUt6tbpw&feature=player_embedded

californiasmokin
07-05-2010, 12:49 PM
You guys are crazy!

I love it!

Kids don't try this at home!:roflmaoha0:

SmokyOkie
07-05-2010, 02:00 PM
Reminds me of the time I decided to light off a few partial kegs of old shotgun powder in a big pile. It would've been OK if I hadn't used ffff black powder for the fuse trail. Man that stuff burns fast. :blushing:

the little sawdust smoke generator look cool too. I bought a Smoke Pistol and a few cartridges a couple weeks ago and have been playing with it. I like the way it makes smoke w/virtually no heat. Prolly similar to the little toy you guys have there.

Vermin99
07-05-2010, 02:10 PM
Great video!!

Skinny Cook
07-05-2010, 03:05 PM
Reminds me of the time I decided to light off a few partial kegs of old shotgun powder in a big pile. It would've been OK if I hadn't used ffff black powder for the fuse trail. Man that stuff burns fast. :blushing:

the little sawdust smoke generator look cool too. I bought a Smoke Pistol and a few cartridges a couple weeks ago and have been playing with it. I like the way it makes smoke w/virtually no heat. Prolly similar to the little toy you guys have there.

Yep, black powder is not fatboy friendly. I've just about smoked myself doing that trick. :roflmaoha0:

IF you look closely during the cabbage video, at the end where we pan the table you can see the little Q setting there smoking. It happened to come in the mail that day so we got it out and played with it while waiting on the cabbage to smoke. VERY nicely built and super user friendly.

Yelrampfishing
09-18-2012, 01:50 PM
Brilliant video!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Shiz-Nit
08-28-2013, 06:59 PM
Nice Vid CL hope to see you at Owensboro's Grillin and Chilling this year again.