PDA

View Full Version : Got me a WSM

smokebuzz
04-12-2008, 06:46 PM
Sold a old SnP that i did'nt use anymore, and finnally got around to getting a WSM, got a Fatty, ABT's and pig sticks on now.Got water in the water pan, will soon convert it to a sand pan

SmokyOkie
04-12-2008, 06:59 PM
I think you'll love it. did you make the c'coal basket?

What about a little brown sugar and ground chilis on the bacon? Is that too ostentatious?:blushing:

Where's the brisket?:blushing:

Be sure to share more pix and methods as you go.:sign0092:

smokebuzz
04-12-2008, 07:37 PM
Ya, i made that little basket a few years ago to use with a Webber Kettle, it just happen to surface today when i got the WSM put togather,. The pig sticks have rub and brown suger on them, i should have cranked them up a bit pepper wise cuz the dots are at theier moms this weekend.
The dots should be impressed with it, i have been try'n to get them to go 1/2 on it with me, it's amazeing how much a 9 and 11 year can save of their allowence, and won't share with the giver

TX Sandman
04-12-2008, 09:56 PM
:woohoo:Congrats on the WSM, SB! Looks like you're off to a good start!

Gotta tell you, though, your ABT rack looks a bit small. By the time I'm finished with those, what'll you eat? :msn-wink:

Willkat98
04-12-2008, 10:36 PM
Got water in the water pan, will soon convert it to a sand pan

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Don't listen to them!!!!

The WSM comes with a WATER pan. Not a sand pan, not a kitty litter pan, but a water pan!!!

If you put sand in their, you might as well sell your soul to Sam Walton (ie, Satan)

But on a lighter note,,,

Congrats!!!

BlazerQue
04-12-2008, 11:34 PM
Congrats on the new cooker.

smokebuzz
04-13-2008, 07:52 AM
:woohoo:Congrats on the WSM, SB! Looks like you're off to a good start!

Gotta tell you, though, your ABT rack looks a bit small. By the time I'm finished with those, what'll you eat? :msn-wink:

Ya that is a turd rack i got at Wally, i opened the holes up on another for larger jalopino's. the neighbor guy made a rack out of a cookie sheet for my offset it hold somewhere around 4 dozen

Florida Bill
04-13-2008, 09:22 AM
SB,
Great looking smoke and smoker. You should be quite happy with the WSM for a long time. I've never found anyone who had one and didn't like it. Congrats!