PDA

View Full Version : ? about rubs

Primo
05-25-2010, 04:36 PM
I have a bbq rub id like to market .who would i contact ?Ive been using this rub for yrs .And all my buds say i need to market it .

h20loo
05-25-2010, 06:38 PM
I'd make some samples up and send them out to people on the forum with differnt smokers and get their opinions. I'd sample but it wouldn't make it across the border and you have lots of real Q'ers down there.

Primo
05-25-2010, 06:46 PM
I'd make some samples up and send them out to people on the forum with differnt smokers and get their opinions. I'd sample but it wouldn't make it across the border and you have lots of real Q'ers down there.

ive given many folks here a sample .they all say its a good universal rub .

Joneser
05-25-2010, 07:56 PM
Okie or Bubba can lead you in the right direction. I had the info here but can't put my finger on it at the moment.

SmokyOkie
05-25-2010, 09:02 PM

I have sent rub to Canada with no prollems. As long as it is a gift there aren't any restrictions. It is expensive to mail and takes a while to get there, but you can do it.

Steve, check your inbox.