PDA

View Full Version : Now Open!

Q-N-Brew
03-17-2010, 01:36 PM
I was asked to set up a new area to allow users to review restaurants visited by our members. These reviews aren't limited to BBQ places, but rather any restaurant that you visit.

We have all seen posts asking about restaurants in whatever town. So with that in mind please put the Name of the restaurant and the Location of it in the title area so that it can be easily found in future searches. Some modification to this will take place to set the forum up for easy searching.

Enjoy the new area and share your experiences with everyone.

Bare with us as we make some adjustments to this to find the best way to get threads set up.

californiasmokin
03-18-2010, 06:42 PM
Neat Idea!:thumbs up:

Bbq Bubba
03-18-2010, 08:59 PM
Bad Brads BBQ in New Baltimore Mi. has some pretty good food.

Then again i'm somewhat partial. :D

lazy
03-19-2010, 09:11 PM
For the best steak without having to take a out a loan, do Spudder's at 51st & Sheridan.

No Lebanese appetizers or and crap like that. Just steak and tater w/soup and salad. Awesome bread pudding for desert. And bartenders that know how to mix a drink. It's not fancy, noisy as hell, but the best steak in town, IMHO.

O B City
06-20-2010, 06:02 PM
Can we add a sub-forum for Austin Tx ? Ihave 8 places I could write up in more detail than my little trip report (http://72.167.135.4/forum/showthread.php?t=6530).

californiasmokin
09-14-2013, 12:27 PM
Anybody been someplace worthy of late?