PDA

View Full Version : Thermapens

SmokyOkie
02-23-2010, 04:56 PM
Anybody need a extra fancy special new splash proof therma pen? I have a black one, a gray one, and a yellow one for sale. All three brand new and in the original packaging.

Special pricing. PM me if you are interested or speak up here and I will PM you.

Vermin99
02-23-2010, 06:13 PM
These things are great, I really like mine.

Primo
02-23-2010, 06:15 PM
Anybody need a extra fancy special new splash proof therma pen? I have a black one, a gray one, and a yellow one for sale. All three brand new and in the original packaging.

Special pricing. PM me if you are interested or speak up here and I will PM you.

How much ?? Im poor now lol

Butt Lover's
02-23-2010, 06:49 PM
I don't know how I survived all these years without one! They are awesome!

Primo
02-23-2010, 06:50 PM
I have a green egg thermo pen and its about wore out .The digital numbers read half way .3 yrs old now .

flying illini
02-24-2010, 09:55 PM
I don't know how I survived all these years without one! They are awesome!
They are the best... would not be without it now!

Chargrilled
02-25-2010, 12:17 PM
I have a green egg thermo pen and its about wore out .The digital numbers read half way .3 yrs old now .
Got one of those for my Dad for xmas and it was cheap. I did realize that its not quite as fast as the thermapen but for sure was the right price and I bought it off the shelf for him.

SmokyOkie
02-25-2010, 12:27 PM
Got one of those for my Dad for xmas and it was cheap. I did realize that its not quite as fast as the thermapen but for sure was the right price and I bought it off the shelf for him.

Not quite as fast is not the only difference.