PDA

View Full Version : Fec-100

Fatback Joe
02-10-2010, 10:50 AM
Never thought I would say it, but I am leaning in that direction.

Anyhow, it is a used one that I have been talking to a guy about.....anything I should be on the look out for in shopping the used FEC market?

Butt Lover's
02-10-2010, 11:22 AM
Look to see if the silicon seal around the control panel is gone/broken, that could mean it has had work done on it. The augers have to be adjusted every so often but that is normal, and the little cotter pin that holds the auger in place will break if you don't keep the hopper and auger clean. I just use a shop vac to clean it out. Other than that, for competitions or large cooks they are very nice to have.

Fatback Joe
02-10-2010, 12:53 PM
Thanks for the tips Mike.

Bbq Bubba
02-12-2010, 12:04 PM
Never thought I would say it, but I am leaning in that direction.

Anyhow, it is a used one that I have been talking to a guy about.....anything I should be on the look out for in shopping the used FEC market?

THIS from a guy who almost got booted off a forum for #@$!#@$!#@$!#@$!#@$!in about cookin in ovens???

Don't feel bad bro, i'm shoppin too. :blushing:

Fatback Joe
02-12-2010, 02:59 PM
THIS from a guy who almost got booted off a forum for #@$!#@$!#@$!#@$!#@$!in about cookin in ovens???

Don't feel bad bro, i'm shoppin too. :blushing:

That was a different time in a different place.......and it is not an oven, it just acts like one

Bbq Bubba
02-12-2010, 06:08 PM
That was a different time in a different place.......and it is not an oven, it just acts like one

Touche'