PDA

View Full Version : Fairway BBQ Supply to carry Rooster Booster

SmokyOkie
01-20-2010, 10:53 AM
Hey Northeast Okies, there's a new location to buy Rooster Booster in Tulsa.

Josh at Fairway BBQ Supply near 51st and Mingo behind Metro Builders Supply will be stocking it in 5.5oz size with 15 oz available on request by special order.

Welcome to the family of Rooster Booster dealers Josh!

Joneser
01-20-2010, 10:58 AM
That's some fine bird rub, should sell nicely.

Fatback Joe
01-20-2010, 11:13 AM
Well.......I would say "congrats", but I know from past experience you would just say "for what?"

SmokyOkie
01-20-2010, 03:29 PM
Well.......I would say "congrats", but I know from past experience you would just say "for what?"

:roflmaoha0::roflmaoha0::roflmaoha0::roflmaoha0:

Sorry Joe, I guess I just never thought of it as the type of thing you get congratulated for.:shrug:

thank you for the congratulations none the less.

Chargrilled
01-20-2010, 03:49 PM
lots of folks got it for xmas presents this year.:thumbs up::msn-wink:

smokinok
01-20-2010, 03:50 PM
YES Rooster Booster is GOOD stuff and now I know where to replenish my supply. I will be stopping in.

PigCicles
01-20-2010, 04:00 PM
Hmmmm - Long way to go for chicken enhancer. Maybe if I'm ever in the area again I'll look for this place. Or I'll just go straight to the source and just order it ... where did you say we could order this chicken flavorizor at??

Well done on getting a new outlet to sell your world famous Rooster Booster.

Fatback Joe
01-20-2010, 04:05 PM
:roflmaoha0::roflmaoha0::roflmaoha0::roflmaoha0:

Sorry Joe, I guess I just never thought of it as the type of thing you get congratulated for.:shrug:

thank you for the congratulations none the less.

Going forward I will be sure to say

"Congratulations on the expansion of your rub empire"

californiasmokin
01-20-2010, 04:33 PM
:cheer::cheer::cheer:

SmokyOkie
01-20-2010, 04:37 PM
YES Rooster Booster is GOOD stuff and now I know where to replenish my supply. I will be stopping in.

Just be careful not to be dazzled by all the other RB "wannabes":roflmaoha0:

Really though, he does have some really good stuff there.

Hmmmm - Long way to go for chicken enhancer. Maybe if I'm ever in the area again I'll look for this place. Or I'll just go straight to the source and just order it ... where did you say we could order this chicken flavorizor at??

Well done on getting a new outlet to sell your world famous Rooster Booster.

Going forward I will be sure to say

"Congratulations on the expansion of your rub empire"

If it is world famous and an "empire" then we are suffering from Global shrinking", not global warming.:roflmaoha0::roflmaoha0::roflmaoha0:

PigCicles
01-20-2010, 04:42 PM
I was thinking that a sample of the early RB made it's way to Australia. I may just be making that up in the foggy part of my brain (pretty much the whole thing). If that's so then it's a world wide product and has to be famous.

cowgirl
01-20-2010, 08:15 PM
Tim, is there an online store for Rooster Booster?

I just googled RB and didn't come up with anything that had to do with cooking. :blushing::blushing:

SmokyOkie
01-20-2010, 10:05 PM
There is no online store yet. My IT guy has been having distractions.

You can find it at Huntington County Customs (http://www.huntingdoncocustoms.com/smokrbo.html) online, or email or PM me.

Even when I get the online store set up, it will still be a while before a Google search will turn anything up on it. By my understanding, that's just the way things work.