PDA

View Full Version : Lit'l Gametime Snack

Paymaster
01-17-2010, 09:33 PM
Fried up some chicken gizzards for a snack today. Lightly floured and some salt and pepper.

Buzzards Roost
01-17-2010, 09:59 PM
Those look good! Haven't had any gizzards in a while. :thumbs up:

Vermin99
01-17-2010, 10:32 PM
looks great. Gizzards are one animal organ I actually enjoy.

SmokyOkie
01-17-2010, 10:44 PM
Luv 'em we do lizzards ( livers and gizzards)

BigAL
01-18-2010, 01:13 AM
Looks great. I thought I'd get some today since the wife went to the "big town" and was gonna hit Dillons. She didn't get any cause deep fried food usually makes me nearly through-up sick later. It's worth it for those things though. They would have gone great w/that Jets victory yesterday.:cheer:

Paymaster
01-18-2010, 08:03 AM
Looks great. I thought I'd get some today since the wife went to the "big town" and was gonna hit Dillons. She didn't get any cause deep fried food usually makes me nearly through-up sick later. It's worth it for those things though. They would have gone great w/that Jets victory yesterday.:cheer:
Jets might give ole Payton and the Colts a hard time next week. I like the Jets.

BigAL
01-18-2010, 11:56 AM
I'm for the Jets cause that would be "in your face" big time!

Jets or Vikings for me. Not a Payton hater, just like the underdogs since the Broncos aren't in it.

Paymaster
01-18-2010, 12:53 PM
I'm for the Jets cause that would be "in your face" big time!

Jets or Vikings for me. Not a Payton hater, just like the underdogs since the Broncos aren't in it.

Yep ,I would love to see the Jets and Vikings in the SB.

PigCicles
01-18-2010, 04:40 PM
Luv 'em we do lizzards ( livers and gizzards)

Use to be a little road side hole in the wall someplace out in KS that was called Hizzards & Gizzards. Used to stop there when coming back from CO. It's been a lot of years back though - don't know if the place is still around.

Not a fan of livers but I'd go for a mess of hearts and gizzards or Hizzards and Gizzards