PDA

View Full Version : Console TV

BA_LoKo
01-09-2010, 01:15 AM
I've got an RCA 32" console TV that is up for grabs to anyone who'd like to have it. Free and no charge whatsoever! It's got a decent picture. I recently upgraded to a 52" HDTV and no longer need it.

SmokyOkie
01-09-2010, 10:27 PM
I miss my console.

Wish I had a place to put it.

chef schwantz
01-10-2010, 12:10 PM
I miss my console.

Wish I had a place to put it.

You could make the wife park outside, and put that console in her parking spot in the garage.:roflmaoha0:

She probably wouldn't mind it if you spent a lot more time out there afterwords, either.:roflmaoha0::roflmaoha0:

SmokyOkie
01-10-2010, 03:37 PM
The first remark would never be allowed to occur.

The second one does frequently.:tap::roflmaoha0:

peculiarmike
01-10-2010, 05:38 PM
You could make the wife park outside, and put that console in her parking spot in the garage.:roflmaoha0:

She probably wouldn't mind it if you spent a lot more time out there afterwords, either.:roflmaoha0::roflmaoha0:

You've never seen the garage at the Okie Ranch. A bit over half is occupied by a big ol' bass boat, Kubota tractor, 14837 goose and duck decoys, a stack of bags of charcoal, and "a few other things".
The Okette barely has room to squeeze her new Lexus in. And if it doesn't get in there could be a death in the family. Then she would sell all the Okie's toys and her and Spike the Wonder Dog would retire to the islands.
:woohoo:

:roflmaoha0::roflmaoha0::roflmaoha0:

PigCicles
01-10-2010, 09:00 PM
Kevin - make it a package deal with the press. Curt can watch T.V. while he's workin on all those Pontiacs :msn-wink:

silver-bullet
01-10-2010, 10:15 PM
I've got an RCA 32" console TV that is up for grabs to anyone who'd like to have it. Free and no charge whatsoever! It's got a decent picture. I recently upgraded to a 52" HDTV and no longer need it.

Kev
Congrats on your new tv! :woohoo: Our old 31 in counsel recently went kaput & we got a 50 inch HDTV. Don't forget to upgrade your signal if necessary. I had to upgrade my dish signal for a HD signal. Cost an extra 10 bucks a month but worth it for the picture quality. Still cheaper than cable around here. :misbehaving: