PDA

View Full Version : God Speed JamesB

Fatboy
12-14-2009, 04:58 PM
http://lh5.ggpht.com/_x1tirpkmunk/StMjwVXEJvI/AAAAAAAACkk/qkxjR_Jd47A/s800/DSC_0099.JPG

Q Joint members,
It is with heavy heart that I am here to speak of the passing of a valued friend and fellow member.

James Bennett (James B) was taken from us all too early. He evidently succumbed to respiratory failure last week.

James was a respected member of our community and will be sorely missed by all that knew him.

James was an accomplished BBQ chef, and a giving member of his own community as well.

While he will no longer be making new contributions to our forum, he will live on in his contributions here.

If you didn't know James, or are not familiar with his abilities, go back and read and enjoy his posts.

Our prayers are with all those close to him..We are certain that their sense of loss is beyond expression.

God Speed James!

BigAL
12-14-2009, 05:13 PM
God bless the Bennett family and friends.

Zeeker
12-14-2009, 05:46 PM
God speed...

BluDawg
12-14-2009, 06:18 PM
Keep the "Q"fires burnin James and we will follow with the beer, Vios Condios Amigo!

Butt Lover's
12-14-2009, 07:33 PM
Rip .

Capt Dan
12-14-2009, 08:18 PM
My heartfelt sympathies to his family and friends.
May God bless him and keep him, and help his family be strong thru this sorrowful time.:(

TX Sandman
12-14-2009, 08:53 PM
:cheers2: God bless and God speed, James. I'll raise a glass and smoke a brisket in your honor, my friend. You will be missed.

Joneser
12-14-2009, 09:46 PM
My condolences to James' family.
Rest In Peace, Brother.

BA_LoKo
12-14-2009, 10:16 PM
I continue to be amazed at how you friends affect my daily life. While there was a time that folks wouldn't understand an "online" friend, I think those times have changed. James was certainly a man of which I counted amongst my friends. While I did not have the opportunity to meet him personally, I felt close to him. He was a giver to this community. I don't think it was a stretch to know that he was a giver in his personal life. He was always quick with help and a kind word of encouragement.

James, I know you're resting peacefully. We will think of you often and miss your presence here.

You will not be forgotten, my friend.

Chargrilled
12-18-2009, 04:58 PM
Peace be with you my friend. Live, love, laugh and learn. You will not be forgotten.

BluDawg
12-18-2009, 05:29 PM
I am in the process of building a new UDS I have decided to call it J.B. I know that he would approve.*

nascarchuck
12-18-2009, 07:26 PM
I am in the process of building a new UDS I have decided to call it J.B. I know that he would approve.*

:thumbs up:

msmith
12-22-2009, 06:00 PM
I'm sorry to hear of this so late but James B get the smoker hot and ready and later on I will be along and we will cook together. Rest In Peace.

BigAL
12-22-2009, 06:08 PM
I'm sorry to hear of this so late but James B get the smoker hot and ready and later on I will be along and we will cook together. Rest In Peace.

Good to see ya here, Marvin. Sure have missed ya, ya turd.:msn-wink:

Hope all is good, Merry Christmas.:thumbs up:

Primo
01-05-2010, 08:27 PM
RIP, Prayers sent to the family .