PDA

View Full Version : Turducken last night.

smokinok
12-13-2009, 07:56 AM
I previuosly had picked up a small frozen allready cooked portion of Turducken from our local Cajun store (Herbert's). Followed directions and it was just delicious. 4 nice slices of tasty, tasty meat and wife did a stove top dressing. Sorry no pix but will be doing that again.

BigAL
12-13-2009, 09:03 AM
This just isn't right, Smokinok. It is similar to when a college buddy meets a smoke'n hot girl and won't let you see her. Or this buddy say'n "I got plenty of beer for the weekend.......but you can't see it".

Party foul!

:msn-wink::roflmaoha0::roflmaoha0::roflmaoha0:

Sounds good, Smoki. That is one thing on my list, very long list, of things to smoke. They tend to be on the expensive side, delivered here anyway.

Thanks for post'n, even if you totally dropped the ball on pix.:tap: I've never done that before.:blushing::shrug::msn-wink:

smokinok
12-13-2009, 09:49 AM
SORRY about the pictures last night. :oops: Today I am doing 1/2 of a rack of pork and 10 chicken legs sprinkled with ROOSTER BOOSTER in a new leg stand. :woohoo: Will get pictures. :D Will be starting the UDS later this morning.

tomshoots
12-13-2009, 10:01 AM
I previuosly had picked up a small frozen allready cooked portion of Turducken from our local Cajun store (Herbert's). Followed directions and it was just delicious. 4 nice slices of tasty, tasty meat and wife did a stove top dressing. Sorry no pix but will be doing that again.

Turducken. That's a funny word. Sounds like something you do during a chit fight. Turd duckin'!:roflmaoha0::roflmaoha0::roflmaoha0:

Vermin99
12-13-2009, 10:38 AM
Bummed there are no pics too. Sure would like to see one of them Herberts turduckens everyone raves about.

peculiarmike
12-13-2009, 01:08 PM
Git that camera goin' or we'll have Bubba on you quicker'n a chicken on a junebug.

:tap: