PDA

View Full Version : Traeger Smoker (BBQ075)

Kurtsara1800
11-04-2009, 01:08 PM
I have a Traeger Smoker BBQ075 for sale that I bought in September of 2008. I have the 225 digital control, a $189.00 value, included with mine, I also have the original 3 position switch, and I built a cedar shelf for the front of mine. $800.00

I live in Princeton Minnesota and do not want to ship, but willing to drive a little to meet someone.

SmokyOkie
11-04-2009, 03:20 PM
Why are you letting it go?

PigCicles
11-04-2009, 03:24 PM

Probably cuz of the name :msn-wink: :roflmaoha0:.

Not a bad price. One of these days I might actually break down and get one, just to have to play with. (Don't tell Big"Turd"Al I said that though)

Zeeker
11-04-2009, 04:30 PM
It's a shame you want to let a beautie like that go. Hard to find one like that here.:shrug:

Bbq Bubba
11-04-2009, 06:28 PM
Wheres the firebox??? :msn-wink:

Kurtsara1800
11-04-2009, 06:53 PM

When I bought the used Lang I told the wife I would try to sell the Traeger, if it don't sell I'll keep using it at home

silver-bullet
11-04-2009, 08:58 PM
I am interested! :wings: I live in Central Wisconsin. Lets talk! PM me your phone number!

SmokyOkie
11-04-2009, 08:59 PM
Wheres the firebox??? :msn-wink:

On the left???:shrug:

silver-bullet
11-04-2009, 09:13 PM
On the left???:shrug:

You Guy's just don't quit do ya. What is it with the pellet grilles you find so amusing? :tap:
I thought this site was dedicated to all who cook outdoors? Just continue to pimp the guys with Pellet Poopers? Or are you just jelous? :twocents:

SmokyOkie
11-04-2009, 09:26 PM
Now Lou, take it easy. No harm intended.

It's kinda like the age old argument among deer hunters over which is a better caliber, .270, or 30-06. One shoots flatter at higher velocity, and the other packs a bigger wallop. All deer hunters know that either one does a fine job of killing deer, it's just good fun to pick at the guy that does it the other way.

Everything cool?:thumbs up:

Bbq Bubba
11-04-2009, 09:57 PM
Now Lou, take it easy. No harm intended.

It's kinda like the age old argument among deer hunters over which is a better caliber, .270, or 30-06. One shoots flatter at higher velocity, and the other packs a bigger wallop. All deer hunters know that either one does a fine job of killing deer, it's just good fun to pick at the guy that does it the other way.

Everything cool?:thumbs up:

Whatever......

BTW.....270 :msn-wink:

Bbq Bubba
11-04-2009, 09:59 PM
You Guy's just don't quit do ya. What is it with the pellet grilles you find so amusing? :tap:
I thought this site was dedicated to all who cook outdoors? Just continue to pimp the guys with Pellet Poopers? Or are you just jelous? :twocents:

Don't you EVER tell this to anybody.......Jealous. :msn-wink:

PigCicles
11-04-2009, 10:19 PM

Awww hell Lou ... it all started with BigAl and his Traeger ... some of us just have a hard time letting go. I'd sure use one if I had it, so it must be jealousy. We don't care if you use a cardboard box and a lightbulb as long as you bring pics for Bubba. :msn-wink:

SmokyOkie
11-04-2009, 10:51 PM
Whatever......

BTW.....270 :msn-wink:

Weatherby mag. that solves the old argument.:msn-wink:

BA_LoKo
11-04-2009, 10:54 PM
Weatherby mag. that solves the old argument.:msn-wink:

I've got a Weatherby 270 Mag in a Mark IV deluxe, left handed bolt action. French walnut stock. I had a friend give me the rifle. It's a beauty, too!

Tim, wanna buy it so I can get a Traeger? :D

SmokyOkie
11-04-2009, 10:58 PM
Mark V?

If it were a right hand model, I might just, or if the price were investment grade.

BA_LoKo
11-04-2009, 11:02 PM
Mark V. You're right.

I'm not familiar with investment grade.

Let's take it to PM. Let's keep the subject of Traeger Smokers here. :thumbs up:

PigCicles
11-05-2009, 10:37 AM
I am interested! :wings: I live in Central Wisconsin. Lets talk! PM me your phone number!

Sooo ... Are ya gettin it? Are ya, are ya huh???? I'd love to see it go to a good home - even if it is a Traeger :msn-wink: (Just funnin ya Lou)

silver-bullet
11-05-2009, 12:54 PM
No I wish.......Upon further discussion with my Bride. She reminded me that I just had surgery & am awaiting a flock of bills to be pounding @ my door! :censored2:
So what I have is going to have to do for now.:blushing:
Sure is a beauty though, Just has to remain on the "Wish" list for now.
Those Brides sure know how to ruin a good day. We still love em :shrug:

SmokyOkie
11-05-2009, 09:47 PM
No I wish.......Upon further discussion with my Bride. She reminded me that I just had surgery & am awaiting a flock of bills to be pounding @ my door! :censored2:
So what I have is going to have to do for now.:blushing:
Sure is a beauty though, Just has to remain on the "Wish" list for now.
Those Brides sure know how to ruin a good day. We still love em :shrug:

Surgery? What did you have done? i.e. if you don't mind sharing.

BTW, here is what you should set your sights on for burning sawdust:msn-wink:

http://i128.photobucket.com/albums/p190/dickeydoobbq/fec100.jpg

There has been many a BBQ competition won on one of these.