PDA

View Full Version : Tabasco sweet and spicey, wow!!!

Chargrilled
08-30-2009, 07:25 PM
I gotta put this one out there, PeculiarMike and Jane turned us onto it at the event and left us the rest of the bottle that is now WAY gone. I just left them a message in which we are going to order a bigger bottle because the stuff is GREAT. Give it a shot yall!!!!!

http://countrystore.tabasco.com/prodinfo.asp?number=03089

the_selling_blues_man
08-30-2009, 07:28 PM
I'm going to have to try this one. Sound good.

PigCicles
08-30-2009, 07:32 PM
Thanks for the tip buster. Bet it's some tastey stuff. I like Tabasco sauce myself, so this should be good too.

BluDawg
08-30-2009, 08:01 PM
I like... no LOVE hot sauce,not to keen on the regular but I really like the chipolte, habanero,and jalapeņo varities. This sounds interesting I'll try it.

Joneser
08-30-2009, 08:04 PM
Oh yeah, that's the good stuff!...I remember that!
On a side note, I love your quote in the sig, Trav!

PigCicles
08-30-2009, 08:25 PM
I like... no LOVE hot sauce,not to keen on the regular but I really like the chipolte, habanero,and jalapeņo varities. This sounds interesting I'll try it.

I'm with ya on the hot sauce / spicy heat. There are a few here that may be able to attest to my desire and search for the heat that brings me to my knees. I don't know what it is about that wave of heat that makes me happy (endorphins kick in I know). Bring on the heat and flavor.

SmokyOkie
08-30-2009, 10:33 PM
I gotta put this one out there, PeculiarMike and Jane turned us onto it at the event and left us the rest of the bottle that is now WAY gone. I just left them a message in which we are going to order a bigger bottle because the stuff is GREAT. Give it a shot yall!!!!!

http://countrystore.tabasco.com/prodinfo.asp?number=03089

Where are you going to get a larger bottle? I'd buy it by the quart if they'd sell it that way.

Did Mike tell you where he found out about it?

Hebert's (http://www.hebertsmeats.com/)

Bad part is thast they only sell it to a few selected specialty store and online.

While it is Tabasco brand folks, it is more about the spices and the sweet than about the hot.

Fair to say Mike and Trav?

Joneser
08-31-2009, 07:02 AM
I didn't get much heat off of it, the sweet really mellows it out, there is a very sweet note to it, but not so much heat. The flavor combination is quite unique.

Florida Bill
08-31-2009, 04:17 PM
Yo Chargrilled!
Sounds like some really good sauce. I just ordered two bottles of it. Unfortunately, the shipping is more that the sauce. But that's OK. I'm a big Tabasco fan so as far as I'm concerned, it's worth it. Thanks for the post.

SmokyOkie
08-31-2009, 08:15 PM
Order it by the case. It cuts down on the freight cost per bottle.

You will most likely use it more quickly than you expect.:msn-wink:

peculiarmike
09-02-2009, 10:47 AM
It's not the heat. It's the flavor combination with a bit of heat.
It sure wakes up a fatty breakfast burrito.
It just stays on the table all the time, it's that good and goes with so many things.
No refrigeration required you know.
If you have not tried it, you better!
Last order I got a case and they sent a free jar of their new salsa. Now I'm looking for it. Good!

GrillDaddy
09-02-2009, 11:03 AM
How do I not know about this? I Love Tobasco. 1/2 and 1/2 - BBQ sauce and Tobasco on my Q

peculiarmike
09-02-2009, 11:17 AM
You pretty much have to go to the Tabasco website to get it.
Once you have it you are hooked.