PDA

View Full Version : A member's loss

SmokyOkie
07-03-2009, 08:12 PM
This is a new forum and as far as I'm concerned, there have been way too many threads in it.

That being said, I am very much saddened to tell all of you that a member of our community has suffered the loss of a loved one.

Kevin ( BA_LoKo) lost his father today. Jack had had a tough go of it for the last few months, and his death was not at all a surprise, but none the less, it is indeed sad to see him pass.

Jack was a sportsman, hunter, and fisherman. He will be missed in that community as well as by his immediate family.

Please join me in extending your deepest condolences to Kevin and his family.

Kevin tells me that Jack's catfishing secrets were handed down to him and safe in his possession. What he didn't say was that Jack evidently forgot to pass on the family crappie fishing secrets. Right Kev?

Jack will be remembered well by all that knew him and missed by all as well.

chef schwantz
07-03-2009, 08:15 PM
Thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family, BA.

BYBBQ
07-03-2009, 08:20 PM
Sorry to hear of your loss. Thoughts and prayers sent for you and your family.

jminion
07-03-2009, 08:42 PM
Kevin
Thoughts are with you and family.

peculiarmike
07-03-2009, 10:13 PM
Sure hate to hear that Kev. It's a hard thing. We're with you.

californiasmokin
07-03-2009, 11:24 PM
Kev,
Even though you knew this day was coming it doesn't make it any easier.My heart goes out to you and Linda.As always you are in my families thoughts and prayers.

PigCicles
07-03-2009, 11:29 PM
Kevin I'm so sorry to hear about this. Knowing it's coming doesn't make it any easier when it happens. We're all here for you buddy if you need anything at all.

God speed to a better place Jack.

erain
07-04-2009, 12:20 AM
deepest sympathies and prayers from minnesota Kevin. so sorry to hear of your loss.

Bassman
07-04-2009, 07:55 AM
Condolences sent. Sorry to hear of your loss.

TX Sandman
07-04-2009, 09:05 AM
Kevin, I'm so sorry to hear about this. My deepest condolences to you on the loss of your father. Our thoughts and prayers are with you and yours.

chadd17
07-04-2009, 10:40 AM
Sorry for your loss Kev. Thoughts and prayers for you and your family.

Joneser
07-04-2009, 12:22 PM
Our thoughts and prayers go out to you, Kev. I'm very saddened by your loss. God Bless you and your family during these times.

flying illini
07-04-2009, 04:54 PM
Very sorry to hear this, Kev. My prayers go out to you and your family.

Butt Lover's
07-04-2009, 06:04 PM
Kev, my families prayers are with you. I'm sure your dad is in a better place now. Let me know if I can do anything.

Partyshack BBQ
07-04-2009, 09:12 PM
Sorry to hear of your loss. You and yours are in our thoughts and prayers

BigAL
07-05-2009, 08:00 AM
You and your family are in our thoughts and prayers.

the_selling_blues_man
07-05-2009, 05:45 PM
So sorry to hear about your loss. Our prayers are with you and your family.

Short One
07-05-2009, 06:32 PM
Kev, sorry to hear of your loss. Rhonda and I will be thinking about you and yours.

BA_LoKo
07-05-2009, 10:38 PM
This is a new forum and as far as I'm concerned, there have been way too many threads in it.

That being said, I am very much saddened to tell all of you that a member of our community has suffered the loss of a loved one.

Kevin ( BA_LoKo) lost his father today. Jack had had a tough go of it for the last few months, and his death was not at all a surprise, but none the less, it is indeed sad to see him pass.

Jack was a sportsman, hunter, and fisherman. He will be missed in that community as well as by his immediate family.

Please join me in extending your deepest condolences to Kevin and his family.

Kevin tells me that Jack's catfishing secrets were handed down to him and safe in his possession. What he didn't say was that Jack evidently forgot to pass on the family crappie fishing secrets. Right Kev?

Jack will be remembered well by all that knew him and missed by all as well.

Tim, thank you for your kind words. And, to the rest of you, thank you, too. It's never an easy time, as each of you must know. I appreciate each and every offer of your support through this time.

Tim, if I remember correctly, I discovered that there weren't any fish in that lake. At least not that I had on my hook. Of course, when all you do (as a guide) is put me in the bushes and/or on the rocks, or make me shag beer day, my odds aren't real good of catching much. :shrug: Shoot, if I remember correctly, again, I had to back the boat in. It would be my guess that you would have had trouble with it. :roflmaoha0:

I guess it's been just a bit over a year since you took my Dad fishing. He talked about that trip often, and how he planned to take you catfishing.

Again, friends, thank you for the support during this difficult time.

nascarchuck
07-06-2009, 07:10 AM
So sorry to hear about your loss.

Chargrilled
07-06-2009, 07:59 AM
Kev,
Tough loss man, he will be missed! Your family is in our prayers.

Keep your head up brother!

cabinetmaker
07-06-2009, 08:10 AM
Sorry to hear of you loss Kev. I lost my dad in my twenties. I still miss him.