PDA

View Full Version : the insanity that is my life....

PhillyMike
06-17-2009, 08:43 AM
this is 2 stories wrapped up in one. thought you guys might get a kick out of this craziness.

Story 1.

I am getting a divorce. I asked for this. i have been with my wife for 17 yrs now and we have just grown apart. Neither of us are happy. So i made the move and called it quits. Don't think we didnt try to make it work, we did. there is just too much space between us. We are parting amicably as we have kids to deal with. 4 total to be exact but they are all older except for 1. I move out this sat. kinda sad really but its for the best.

Story 2.

this one is much more complicated and has undertones that makes it look like it effects story 1. it doesn’t it's a very odd coincidence. ( sp )

when i was 15. I met this girl. she was 13 at the time. as soon as i saw her i fell in love with her. seems odd at that age but its true. few years later we got together and were inseparable. we even went to the bathroom together. we were together for 4 years and broke up badly. very badly. i hate to admit it but i had struck her like an ******* while i was all whacked out on coke and tequilia. i really had not remembered this as that time in my life has large memory blurs. I knew i had hit her but not what she told me. i have been having a very hard time dealing with this.
back in 2006 i almost died from multiple pulmonary emboli. ( blood clots in the lungs. ) and was in the hospital for a week. that kinda scared me. mind you death doesnt really scare me it was the fact i have so many loose ends i dont want to leave this earth with still open. so i started closing them. i got down to 2 left. Her and something else i am not discussing. so I had been looking for her on and off for the last 10 years anyway to apologize. well to cut a long story short, i finally found her with the help a of a PI friend and contacted her. to my suprise she called me! We talked a bit. Apparently she thought I died in 1996 in a boating accident. There was a guy who did die in that accident named mike mayo and he could have been my twin. Her sister still lives out here and told her. Needless to say she was stunned when I contacted her. Turns out she had a hard life, the details are unnecessary but I found out she still loves me. As I do her.

To keep this short and unboring I will cut to the results. I am going out to her the end of the month and bringing her back. I will post again and update this when I have more.

Joneser
06-17-2009, 08:52 AM
Wow....what a ride. I'm glad you'll be happier. I'm glad you exhausted all possibilities with your marriage, but it does sound like the 2 stories are intertwined. Just my :twocents:

PigCicles
06-17-2009, 11:43 AM
Strange how things seem to happen for a reason. Coinkydink or not I'm happy for ya Mike. We all have skeletons in our closets that need cleaned. And you'll be a much happier person once you have polished the skeletons in your closet and properly put them away.

I wish you all the very best with your refound love and a better go this time.

Thanks for having the courage to share these things with us.

BYBBQ
06-23-2009, 07:34 PM
Good luck with your new travels in life. I hope everything works out the way you want it to.:msn-wink:

SmokyOkie
06-23-2009, 09:52 PM
Sounds kinda like My Name is Earl and his Karma list.

Cool stuff Mike. Good luck thi go round.

PhillyMike
06-24-2009, 08:12 AM
thanks guys. its really appreciated.