PDA

View Full Version : PartyShack BBQ delivers

flying illini
06-13-2009, 09:21 PM
Lance did a great on the meat (brisket, pork, chicken) for 160 folks at the small aerospace supplier where I work as contractor/consultant. He even made a 2nd trip out to drop off fresh grub for the 2nd shift. (~30 folks) They usually get the leftovers I was told.

Folks were raving to me about it. I helped serve so I did not get any decent pics.

He did this on < 1 weeks notice, too.
:wow:

SmokyOkie
06-13-2009, 09:41 PM
Lance did a great on the meat (brisket, pork, chicken) for 160 folks at the small aerospace supplier where I work as contractor/consultant. He even made a 2nd trip out to drop off fresh grub for the 2nd shift. (~30 folks) They usually get the leftovers I was told.

Folks were raving to me about it. I helped serve so I did not get any decent pics.

He did this on < 1 weeks notice, too.
:wow:

Well now you'll have to have you KCBS certification revoked Glen. If Lance cooked it it couldn't have been worth a darn.

( Don't inflate his head, for his own sake, don't inflate his head, it might burst or just float away!) :roflmaoha0::roflmaoha0::roflmaoha0::roflmaoha0:

Good job Lance!

BA_LoKo
06-13-2009, 10:00 PM
That's cool, Glen.

Way to go, Lance!!!

Partyshack BBQ
06-14-2009, 05:06 PM
Thanks again Glen. We have a contractor coming in tomorrow to widen the doors so I can fit head through the door. What a weekend 2 parties in 3 days, I'm beat.

Thanks for the props guys btw

Joneser
06-14-2009, 09:02 PM
Great turnaround, Lance! Glad to hear you are keeping busy.

SmokyOkie
06-14-2009, 09:21 PM
Thanks again Glen. We have a contractor coming in tomorrow to widen the doors so I can fit head through the door. What a weekend 2 parties in 3 days, I'm beat.

Thanks for the props guys btw

Better call Curt. You may need a major mod.:thumbs up::roflmaoha0::roflmaoha0::roflmaoha0:

Good luck to you in your new endeavors Lance!

Partyshack BBQ
06-14-2009, 09:53 PM
nah I don't need Curt for the big buck renovation. The way you talk I will just have them knock down the whole wall. :roflmaoha0::roflmaoha0:

SmokyOkie
06-14-2009, 10:08 PM
nah I don't need Curt for the big buck renovation. The way you talk I will just have them knock down the whole wall. :roflmaoha0::roflmaoha0:

You n\mean you haven;t already?:shrug:

Just so everyone knows, its all good between Lance and I folks.

Partyshack BBQ
06-14-2009, 10:10 PM
Not yet , I just turn sideways

Yeah just having fun with okie

SmokyOkie
06-14-2009, 10:14 PM
Not yet , I just turn sideways

Yeah just having fun with okie

:roflmaoha0::roflmaoha0::roflmaoha0::roflmaoha0: