PDA

View Full Version : Rooster Booster and Wooster Rooster Booster

SmokyOkie
04-20-2009, 10:23 PM
I've had several people express interest in my Rooster Booster poultry seasoning. I have also modified it with another Worcestershire (Woostershire) to make the new Wooster Rooster Booster.

I had originally sent out several free samples of it for folks to try ( sorry if you weren't one of the ones to get the freebie)

I would like to be able to continue to send it out free, but it's getting a but expensive. I eventually intend to market it commercially, but until then, I'd like to be able to make it available to those that want it for a small charge.

If any of you that said you wanted some really want some, I will make it available for a small price, say $6.00 for a 7 oz or so shaker or, if you want to save on shipping, I will make larger sizes available depending on demand level.

Postage on the shaker bottle would cost around $2.00.

If you want some, please speak up and I will endeavor to get you some soon.

Bbq Bubba
04-21-2009, 06:46 AM
As i was one of the fortunate members here to get a small sample of the rooster Booster, i must say it's well worth the price he's asking!
I have used it on a couple grilled chicken cooks and have been very impresed!
I'm looking forward to trying it on some smoked chicken this weekend and will report back! :msn-wink:

Chargrilled
04-21-2009, 09:39 AM
What Bubba said for me too. I went through it QUICK!!!!

Okie what are options on larger bottles???

12 oz

16oz??

SmokyOkie
04-21-2009, 10:12 AM
As i was one of the fortunate members here to get a small sample of the rooster Booster, i must say it's well worth the price he's asking!
I have used it on a couple grilled chicken cooks and have been very impresed!
I'm looking forward to trying it on some smoked chicken this weekend and will report back! :msn-wink:

Thanx for the kudos Bubba. That seems xtra special coming from a man like yourself.

If you haven't yet, you might try giving the chix a quick rubdwn with Lea&Perrins before you season them.

What Bubba said for me too. I went through it QUICK!!!!

Okie what are options on larger bottles???

12 oz

16oz??

I guess it depends on who wants how much. I haven't really decided yet. I can make as big a batch as necessary.

It wouldn;t get a whole lot cheaper in quantity though.

How much would you want?

californiasmokin
04-21-2009, 05:31 PM
I will take a bottle Tim,

Let me know how you want to take care of payment etc.

I really enjoyed my sample. I will take a larger bottle if offered.

Tim, do you think you will have labels etc. by june?I would be intersted in getting a couple as gifts and just bringing them home on the plane.

SmokyOkie
04-21-2009, 09:52 PM
I'm going to try Paul. What size do you think you would like to have?

For the time being, I'll be making it myself, so I can kinda just pick a couple sizes and go with it. When ( and if) I bring it to market, I will prolly have restrictions based on what the blending company says.

californiasmokin
04-21-2009, 10:36 PM
I'm going to try Paul. What size do you think you would like to have?

For the time being, I'll be making it myself, so I can kinda just pick a couple sizes and go with it. When ( and if) I bring it to market, I will prolly have restrictions based on what the blending company says.

12oz or better for me.Whatever works for you Tim.You know I'm easy.Appreciate you sharing it with us.

Buzzards Roost
04-22-2009, 04:28 AM
I will take a bottle Tim, 12oz or better. Thanks

Chargrilled
04-29-2009, 08:22 AM
I will take a bottle Tim, 12oz or better. Thanks

Tim I dont care what amount the smaller size is but the bigger one tyically is 12-16 oz range. That is not large difference I would say pick up a dozen smaller and a dozen or more larger sizes and tell us when they are ready, and we'll get it done!!!

Sounds to me like I would pack a few more larger size as that is what is being expressed here.:shrug:

Ya let us know how much and we'll get the orders together, thats all.

Primo
01-15-2010, 10:20 AM
I want some please .

Vermin99
01-15-2010, 11:01 AM
PM sent

Capt Dan
01-15-2010, 11:21 AM
It is good stuff, I used mine up along time ago trying to replicate it.:saythat:

I think I need 1 more sample to fine tune the prototype!:D

j/k when you get a batch made, just send me a lb in a ziplock or vac bag. Easier to send and I have shakers here!:wings:

Thanks Okie!

SmokyOkie
01-15-2010, 11:54 AM
It is good stuff, I used mine up along time ago trying to replicate it.:saythat:

j/k when you get a batch made, just send me a lb in a ziplock or vac bag. Easier to send and I have shakers here!:wings:

Thanks Okie!

Dan, I'm having it packed for me these days. I don't have bags. I have it in 15 oz flip top shakers ($13.50), and 5.5 oz flip top shakers( $6.00).

I want some please .

PM me, and I can send a bottle with your Guru order. Which size do you want?

Primo
01-15-2010, 01:27 PM
Dan, I'm having it packed for me these days. I don't have bags. I have it in 15 oz flip top shakers ($13.50), and 5.5 oz flip top shakers( $6.00).

PM me, and I can send a bottle with your Guru order. Which size do you want?

Thanks Tim !!
God bless
GE

Rib-O-Lator
01-15-2010, 04:12 PM
i have some coming as well, and cant wait to try it on some rib-o-lator chicken.

SmokyOkie
01-15-2010, 04:36 PM
i have some coming as well, and cant wait to try it on some rib-o-lator chicken.

It found its way to the mailbox yesterday. Share some with your son and let him post about it too!

Rib-O-Lator
01-15-2010, 05:22 PM
It found its way to the mailbox yesterday. Share some with your son and let him post about it too!
i will, he's in montana so i will ship him some, if there is any left when i'm done.