PDA

View Full Version : abt question

tigman
04-12-2009, 09:30 PM
It's a sin BUT I have about 15 leftover ABT from dinner today made 35 to start had about 30 people over and even with the beer they were toooo hot for the wienies....i can eat them but have any of ya reheated them if so how and are they still good?? Tig

TX Sandman
04-12-2009, 09:35 PM
They worked alright for me. Not as good as fresh, but I wouldn't expect 'em to be. I usually warmed 'em in a micro. They might be better if you use an oven.

Course, I've been known to finish off a plate of ABTs cold from the fridge, so I don't guess I can be called "picky".

SmokyOkie
04-12-2009, 10:14 PM
We did some up for dinner on Friday at a comp last fall and couldn;t come close to eating them all.

The next day we re heated them and gave then away for people's choice.

They flew off the table.

You do know that if you get a little more of the membrane out of them and make sure they are cooked well through, they aren't all that hot?

Fatback Joe
04-13-2009, 05:55 AM
They do ok reheating from frozen as well. My wife went on a binge before so I made 100 or so and froze them, she would just pull out what she wanted and heated them up..........again, not as good as fresh, better than a lot of things.

nascarchuck
04-13-2009, 07:57 AM
I have purposly made too many quite a few times so that we have some leftovers. Like Sandman said, not quite as good as fresh, but still pretty tasty lefty over.

I normally just throw the in the microwave for about 15 or 20 seconds. I just get em to about room temp.

Can eat em cold from the fridge though. Gross sandman!!! :roflmaoha0: