PDA

View Full Version : Blogger

Joneser
03-27-2009, 09:18 AM
After checking out Jeanie and Chucks Blog from their sig links, I've decided to tinker around myself in the Blogosphere. Check it out and leave a comment. It's nothing you all haven't seen or will see. I'm just thinking about trying to keep it as a cooking type, but it could have some personal type things later. If you have stumbleupon give me a thumbs up :thumbs up: to increase traffic.
http://j0neser.blogspot.com/
Thanks for looking.

Dysartsmoker
03-27-2009, 09:38 AM
Looks great wish I had the time to do something like that. Keep it up I will check in time to time

SmokyOkie
03-27-2009, 10:36 AM
:whathesaid:

flying illini
03-27-2009, 11:06 AM
Cool. I will take a look.

I have one in the works for career coaching (my unpaid gig) and job search stuff I have collected in the last 14 months. I figured I might add some other personal interests like 'Cue, etc.

Joneser
03-27-2009, 11:37 AM
Looks great wish I had the time to do something like that. Keep it up I will check in time to time

:whathesaid:

It's as easy as posting here...so easy to set-up. I could have been doing this all along. But, like most things I'll probably get tired of messing with it eventually. Thanks for looking and thanks for the comment, DS!

Butt Lover's
03-27-2009, 12:59 PM
Very cool :)

Jake
03-28-2009, 05:55 PM
thats pretty cool, i left comments but didnt know how to leave my name like tx did:shrug:

TX Sandman
03-28-2009, 06:00 PM
thats pretty cool, i left comments but didnt know how to leave my name like tx did:shrug:

At the bottom where you type your comment, there's a line that says "Comment as:" with a drop-down menu. Near the bottom of that menu, select "Name/URL". That'll show a space to type your name.

Jake
03-28-2009, 06:11 PM
At the bottom where you type your comment, there's a line that says "Comment as:" with a drop-down menu. Near the bottom of that menu, select "Name/URL". That'll show a space to type your name.

does it give your your url??

TX Sandman
03-28-2009, 07:47 PM
does it give your your url??

Just type in one or the other (or both?) and hit enter. I just entered my name and it posted.

:frusty: Just realized, shoulda entered the Joint URL. Next time.

Jake
03-28-2009, 08:06 PM
huh worked, when it asked for the url i backed out :roflmaoha0: