03-13-2009, 06:28 PM
just sold today :(

Butt Lover's
03-13-2009, 06:56 PM
Here's to your loss:drunk_smiley:

Partyshack BBQ
03-13-2009, 06:58 PM
Here's to your loss:drunk_smiley:

thanks man. I am going to build a drum for my wait or just go buy a wsm. Probably buy a wsm since pellet heads are lazy and I don't want to build a uds

SmokyOkie
03-13-2009, 11:01 PM
Wanna borrow a brand new UDS till your Backwoods gets here? If you promise to take good care of her and keep her hot in her lower regions, you are welcome to her.

Partyshack BBQ
03-13-2009, 11:35 PM
I have been wanting to mess with a wsm for a while. Since I am waiting for the backwoods, its a good excuse to get one. Tim I had a maylay of people on my hands with the traeger. There were no less than 8 people wanting to look at it today and tomorrow. I just took the first guys cash. People were coming out of the woodwork . I guess the word is out on the new traegers being built in China :thumbs down: There are a couple at Hanlons that aren't chinese made but you sure can pick out the ones that are.

Partyshack BBQ
03-13-2009, 11:36 PM
Wanna borrow a brand new UDS till your Backwoods gets here? If you promise to take good care of her and keep her hot in her lower regions, you are welcome to her.

Thanks for the offer.

cabinetmaker
03-14-2009, 08:03 AM
Take him up on it.:msn-wink:

BigAL
03-14-2009, 09:45 AM
:tap::smack::msn-wink::roflmaoha0::roflmaoha0::roflmaoha0:

Do what ya gotta do.....just keep smoke'n.:thumbs up: Sounds like you have a new and fun challenge, good luck.:thumbs up:

Don't miss that traeger too much, there are better ones out there. Can't wait to see pics of the new smoker! Keep us updated.