PDA

View Full Version : Todays cook and some other pics :)

Butt Lover's
11-16-2008, 11:37 PM
Nice warm day...wifey put me to work...
http://i490.photobucket.com/albums/rr263/ButtLovers/November08019.jpg

Good thing I had a boss on the ground telling me what to do...
http://i490.photobucket.com/albums/rr263/ButtLovers/November08007.jpg

Meanwhile...at least wifey was prepping some good eats...(chicken stuffed with bell peppers/cream cheese and onions)
http://i490.photobucket.com/albums/rr263/ButtLovers/November08032.jpg

It turned out very good...
http://i490.photobucket.com/albums/rr263/ButtLovers/November08046.jpg

I am proud that wifey is learning to use the BGE :)

Jake
11-17-2008, 01:01 AM
coming from one tag team family to another, great job, the Mrs did good and it looked fantastic, careful it wont be long now until; she and pip are pm each other :msn-wink: :roflmaoha0:
honestly looks good congrats to the Mrs. and cute daughter too.

TX Sandman
11-17-2008, 06:49 AM
:thumbs up: Everything looks great! Wifey did a great job with the prep work.

I'll probably regret not getting my lights up. Every year we have a cold snap on the day I plan to do that.

Fatback Joe
11-17-2008, 08:08 AM
Good looking grub.

I hate putting up lights.........I think I had managed to block that thought out until I saw this thread. :ack2:

nascarchuck
11-17-2008, 08:45 AM
Cute boss! :thumbs up:

That chicken looks great! I'm gonna have to try that!

Now... about the lights.... It's normally Dec 23 or 24 by the time they get hung up but it's around May or so before they come down... :roflmaoha0:

Chargrilled
11-17-2008, 10:12 AM
Great lookin eats:thumbs up:

After pippa stuffed those chix with aspargus and now this I gotta get on the ball.

Chix looks real juicy. Good job getting on those lights befor T-day. I hate hangin em but love the look of them when done.

SmokyOkie
11-17-2008, 10:59 AM
:wow: The reatil world has claimed yet another victim. They have started Christmas so early for so long that people are starting to think it's Christmas before Thanksgiving gets here!:roflmaoha0::roflmaoha0:

Great lookin grub there Busta! Kudos to the wifey.

Saecastic question: Why use skinless chicken if you're just gonna wrap the choox in saturated pork fat?:shrug:

Butt Lover's
11-17-2008, 04:14 PM
LOL...I just wanted to avoid being on the roof when its cold :)

And pork fat is better than chicken skin:msn-wink:

SmokyOkie
11-17-2008, 04:25 PM
What's wrong with both?

Butt Lover's
11-17-2008, 05:45 PM
What's wrong with both?

My cholestrol level:wo:

californiasmokin
11-17-2008, 06:16 PM
Looks tasty Mike!:thumbs up:
Cute little girl!

Jake
11-18-2008, 08:35 PM
I'll probably regret not getting my lights up. Every year we have a cold snap on the day I plan to do that.[/quote]

I hate putting up lights.........I think I had managed to block that thought out until I saw this thread. :ack2:[/quote]

i got smart i paid some one to come do the lights on the house, (ever since jax was born im scared of heights for some dumb reason, i use to bungy jump, cliff dive etc now for some reason i turned into a wuss) now i just do the bottom decertions, we are kinda like the grizwalds around here i think the record before we moved here was 15,000 lights (counting reindeer etc) . but now we have had some damaged, stolen etc and we are starting almost from scratch, i love christmas. oh and smoky ony 2 paydays till chrismas come thurs (for us anyway)

SmokyOkie
11-18-2008, 10:19 PM
I'll probably regret not getting my lights up. Every year we have a cold snap on the day I plan to do that.

I hate putting up lights.........I think I had managed to block that thought out until I saw this thread. :ack2:[/quote]

i got smart i paid some one to come do the lights on the house, (ever since jax was born im scared of heights for some dumb reason, i use to bungy jump, cliff dive etc now for some reason i turned into a wuss) now i just do the bottom decertions, we are kinda like the grizwalds around here i think the record before we moved here was 15,000 lights (counting reindeer etc) . but now we have had some damaged, stolen etc and we are starting almost from scratch, i love christmas. oh and smoky ony 2 paydays till chrismas come thurs (for us anyway)[/quote]

funny, but when I was in my early 20s I worked construction and thought nothing of walking 4" beams with snow on them 250' in the air. Nowadays, I have problems even going upstairs.:roflmaoha0:

Is Christmas on a different day in Canuckland thatn what it is in the rest of the world?

Jake
11-18-2008, 10:27 PM
no sir, pay day is thursday for us and then if you look at it it only leaves 2 more paydays till xmas, people think im sick for this but they all also ask me how many paydays till xmas

oh on a side note it is if your ukranian, but then it would still be the same i guess :shrug: :roflmaoha0:

and on the heights thing im told its because of an event ie birth of a child something that made it worth while for you to realize your alive (not single anymore) hit your time frame??