PDA

View Full Version : Roc City Ribfest Results

Fatback Joe
05-29-2013, 01:12 PM
Brought to my attention that I commented in another thread, but did not mention how I did.

Roc City Ribfest, Rochester, NY. Happy to report that I got GC out of 80 teams with 15th in Chicken, 3rd in Ribs, 6th in Pork, and 18th in Brisket. I also took 3rd in ribs out of 122 teams in the ribfest contest on Saturday. It was a windy, crappy weather kind of weekend, but I didn't mind after the results. :msn-wink:

It was extra nice since I picked up a GC in Lexington just the week before. :cheer: Had a 1st in chicken and a 1st in ribs in that one.

Back to back GCs is definitely a first for me...........almost dont' want to compete again and have the streak end. LOL :blushing:

jwbtulsa
05-29-2013, 04:49 PM
A winner is a winner. I commend you for a job well done. I would like to assist a team during a comp just to see what it's like. Of course, I would rather be in the winning team but any experience would be fun! Congrats again. John

PigCicles
05-29-2013, 06:07 PM
Awesome job Joe! Sounds like you shoulda whipped out the right handed chicken trick. Congrats on the back to back GC wins .. you ROCK!

This message supported by duct tape and bubble gum.

Buzzwinder
05-29-2013, 07:49 PM
:thumbs up: Outstanding!

Fatback Joe
05-30-2013, 07:00 AM
A winner is a winner. I commend you for a job well done. I would like to assist a team during a comp just to see what it's like. Of course, I would rather be in the winning team but any experience would be fun! Congrats again. John

I'll be in Maine next month. You are welcome to join me. :msn-wink:

Fatback Joe
05-30-2013, 07:00 AM
Awesome job Joe! Sounds like you shoulda whipped out the right handed chicken trick.

I am saving that for a special occassion. :msn-wink:

SmokyOkie
05-30-2013, 07:02 AM
Man! You are on a roll!:cheer::cheer::cheer::thumbs up::thumbs up::thumbs up:

Where in Maine? Can I come too?

tomshoots
05-30-2013, 08:03 AM
:cheer::cheer::cheer: Awesome job man!:thumbs up::thumbs up:

Fatback Joe
05-30-2013, 10:01 AM
Man! You are on a roll!:cheer::cheer::cheer::thumbs up::thumbs up::thumbs up:

Where in Maine? Can I come too?

Old Orchard Beach..........yeah, come on up, I could use a good brisket cook.