PDA

View Full Version : Goodie package just arrived

Umpa
02-02-2013, 02:22 PM
Fresh from Oklahoma... okie dust, rooster booster, SSSB, jug of butcher's sweet, and a sample of Judges choice Comp Poultry rub. 4951

sent from my Droid with tapatalk ignore the spelling..

jwbtulsa
02-02-2013, 03:12 PM
Nice! Currently smoking a 10lbs butt that sat in SSSB over night, injected with Pure Pork Power. Heavy rub and using hickory and peach wood. Gotta love those products. Also have some yardbird soaking in The Solution for Chicken and then to be dusted with Rooster Booster before they meet the Hasty Bake.

Hope you show off some good Q after that great re-supply!

PigCicles
02-02-2013, 03:53 PM
Good load .. hurry back with all the pics of it in use.

This message supported by duct tape and bubble gum.

Schmokin Party
02-02-2013, 04:11 PM
I have a butt and a shoulder injected with PPP and rubbed with Okie Dust in the smoker now. Happy Happy Happy with the Okie products.

Curious to know how that yardbird comes out.

peculiarmike
02-02-2013, 04:50 PM
Those folks at US BBQ Supply crank it out now!!! Running up and down the rows of racks picking the orders as fast as they can and packing them up.
I've been there. :msn-wink: :thumbs up:

jwbtulsa
02-02-2013, 04:53 PM
I've seen the little minion in action! It's like an Amazon.com warehouse. It's tough gettin' past security but I always throw out my TQJ member card and they let me bypass the X-ray checkpoint.

Umpa
02-03-2013, 08:11 AM
yeah.. i'm excited. not a lot getting cooked today, i'll post that stuff in the right spot later.. firing up the drum this afternoon for a couple of racks and 12 thighs. i had just brined the yardbirds when the door bell rang. so next time on that.

the wife has decided that i need to figure out where i'm going to put all this stuff. i came back from JOS with a box of rubs. I've been playing with sauces receipes again. the kitchen is getting cramped with mason jars of whatevers, bags of rub and the like.

i might have a problem.

Hello my name is spence, and i'm a pork-a-holic.

SmokyOkie
02-03-2013, 09:34 AM
Well look at you all go!

I am just getting ready to fire up the CTO and throw on a couple butts and a brisket flat. I am cooking out a couple new rub prototypes. Pics to come.