PDA

View Full Version : *****please help support your forum*****

Fatboy
11-20-2012, 03:48 PM
Of course we hate to mention the subject amid all the lievely discuaaions and pictures, but it does cost money to run the forum.

Besides hosting costs , there is site maintenance, URL registration and many other costs associated with keeping this meeting place up.

It is the renewal of many of these costs that give me cause to remind everyone to please donate and help spread the costs around a little bit.

If you want to help out financially, please click the little "Support" badge in the upper left hand corner of the forum index page. It will take you to Pay Pal where you can donate with either a Pal Pal account or a credit or debit card.

Thank you all for your continued support.

PigCicles
11-21-2012, 10:38 AM
Thought I'd reply with a Thank You for supplying such a fine place to gather ... even if I have been a little out of pocket lately. I've thrown some cash your way big boy .. I hope others have too.

Edgar214
11-24-2012, 10:59 AM
Thanks for the reminder.
Mike

SmokyOkie
11-24-2012, 02:05 PM
I chipped in.:msn-wink:

SmokyOkie
11-27-2012, 12:59 PM
Bump***

Buzzwinder
11-27-2012, 06:24 PM
Thank you for the bump Tim! Life gets busy sometimes. Donated! And Thank you all for a Great forum! :thumbs up:

Fatboy
11-27-2012, 07:19 PM
On behalf of myself and all the fine members here at the Q Joint, heartfelt thanks to all that have found room in their budget to help support this fine meeting place.