PDA

View Full Version : Too many rubs and sauces!

SmokyOkie
01-16-2012, 10:04 PM
I probably have in the neighborhood of 50-75 bottles of sauces and rubs that have been given to me. Some are big name items, others, secret competitions stuff,a nd then a few that are even just new items.

I ahve more than I will ever be able to even try.

So, why am I posting in the swap shop? I am toying with the idea of putting the whole collection up for sale here.

This is well over $100, and prolly over $200 at retail, and it would go to the highest bidder.

If there is interest, I willo take a few pix and get a closer inventory and app retail value.

If you are interested, please post here and I'll go from there.

Thanx for your help.

cabinetmaker
01-17-2012, 07:53 AM
I'm interested Tim. I have a small collection of sauces that won't be used or opened. Would like to add to them. Not interested in the rubs, just the sauces.

Vermin99
01-17-2012, 11:25 AM
I am definitely not interested. I don't have nearly that much stuff but I have a lot and it is becoming a PITA storing the stuff.

BigAL
01-17-2012, 02:16 PM
i'm not interested in all of them, but maybe some. i'd get them for my pastor since he is just getting his feet wet in smoke'n with the traeger.

if you want to sell all at once, count me out, though.

i myself, am in the same boat as the others, too many left to try and i find myself going back to just basics.

SmokyOkie
01-17-2012, 03:07 PM
You might be able to buy all of them for the same price as just a few of them. then you could give them away to a lot more people.

PigCicles
01-18-2012, 04:35 PM
I'd be interested in the game Tim ... not that I need them but it might be fun to bid for them. I keep thinking I'm going to get more time to cook more ... then schedules change repeatedly.

blah blah blah .. I'm in

tomshoots
01-18-2012, 08:57 PM
I think it would be fun to watch, but I get so many samples that I don't know what to do with. Buy more? Issues with Mrs. Shoots.

SmokyOkie
01-18-2012, 09:43 PM
OK, so here it goes. I'm gonna start a new thread w/o any inventory list of pix and start the bidding at $5 plus postage/UPS/FDX. If I get any bidding, I'll post pix and list some inventory.

Bottom line is that I gotta make some room on the shelves. Honestly, I would just give it all away, but I figure somebody that pays at least $5 will prolly at least try some of it and report back.

Please look for the new thread.