PDA

View Full Version : Anybody gettin' any yet?

SmokyOkie
07-06-2008, 02:59 PM
I got some yesterday. Here's a picture:

http://i128.photobucket.com/albums/p190/dickeydoobbq/HPIM0861.jpg

Bbq Bubba
07-06-2008, 03:05 PM
That's downright mean......
Mine are green and the size of a golfball.

SmokyOkie
07-06-2008, 03:55 PM
We're just starting to pick. As you can see, we're still getting mostly irregulars. Another week and we should be picking the primos.

TX Sandman
07-06-2008, 03:55 PM
Had to check the forum. Wondered if I was in the dirt or the barrel. :msn-wink:

Nothin' on this end. Maybe next year, though, if I order soon enough.

BA_LoKo
07-06-2008, 04:35 PM
Yours are looking a lot better than ours. For some reason our Cherokee Purples are having problems. They have dieing leaves towards the bottom, spots or bumps just below the skin down low, too. They have had plenty of buds, but none of them have turned into fruit.

Our Sun Sugar variety has been giving us a few nice tomatoes, but nothing like we're hoping to get eventually.

Neither our cayenne or aji dulce have even had so much as a bud.

How much are you selling those by the pound, buddy? :msn-wink:

SmokyOkie
07-06-2008, 04:58 PM
Yours are looking a lot better than ours. For some reason our Cherokee Purples are having problems. They have dieing leaves towards the bottom, spots or bumps just below the skin down low, too. They have had plenty of buds, but none of them have turned into fruit.

Our Sun Sugar variety has been giving us a few nice tomatoes, but nothing like we're hoping to get eventually.

Neither our cayenne or aji dulce have even had so much as a bud.

How much are you selling those by the pound, buddy? :msn-wink:

Your Cherokees need a dose of fungicide spray. If you want to stop by, I'll get you fixed up, or you can go buy some Daconil based fungicide. The frequent storms ruined most of the blossoms early on. Ours are just really starting to put on fruit now.

peculiarmike
07-06-2008, 08:36 PM
Mine are turning red, won't be long!
Got a bazillion grape maters turning too.
Pepper plants are looking sorry, some sort of blight.
Zuchinni coming on strong. Cukes going to town.