PDA

View Full Version : A Brother Q Jointer Could Use Your Support

SmokyOkie
10-07-2011, 01:27 PM
Just got a reply to PM that i sent Big Al. I was concerned because I hadn't heard anything out of him for a while (and with a mouth, or should I say set of fingers like his, that is unusual).

Seems that life is handing him some pretty seious strife right now. No lives in danger or anything, and I really don't want to say any more than that because I don't know how much he wants who to know.

At any rate, I think that an outpouring of well wishes via PM from all of us whould prolly help his mood a bit.

How many of you can take time out to send him a shout of support? Now, I know it might be difficult to do this for the Q Joint's self elected official a$$hole, but it's times like these that our community can really be a help.

Please drop him a line

PigCicles
10-07-2011, 03:41 PM
Are you kidding ... He's like the sister I never had. Hel! yeah I'll send him well wishes. Shoot I'd even cook him a chicken if'n he wanted one .... Jus sayin

I'll start here though:

Jason, I don't know what's up buster but hang in there buddy. Let us know if there's anything we can do. You have my number. Miss ya buddy, I hope the world gets off your back soon.

SmokyOkie
10-07-2011, 03:50 PM
Are you kidding ... He's like the sister I never had. Hel! yeah I'll send him well wishes. Shoot I'd even cook him a chicken if'n he wanted one .... Jus sayin

I'll start here though:

Jason, I don't know what's up buster but hang in there buddy. Let us know if there's anything we can do. You have my number. Miss ya buddy, I hope the world gets off your back soon.

Drop him a PM and make him feel speshul.:msn-wink:

PigCicles
10-07-2011, 03:57 PM
I will, along with the speshul text I sent him. :thumbs up:

I was thinking about him the other day, but didn't have time to harrass him to find out where he's been.

BluDawg
10-07-2011, 07:50 PM
Thanks Tim it's been handled.

tomshoots
10-07-2011, 08:00 PM
Gonna do it now.

BigAL
10-07-2011, 10:28 PM
Thanks guys! I sure miss pi$$'n in all your cherrios!:moon::msn-wink:

I'll give out more info when emotions aren't so crazy. Don't want to leave you hang'n, but.....well you know. Just take'n one minute, hour, day at a time.

How do you eat an elephant? One bite at a time.:thumbs up:

It is finally raining here. Does more than help crops, helps the soul too.

I am truly blessed to have you all in my life.
good night all.

BigAL
10-08-2011, 07:41 AM
Lil vent and to inform.

Wife and I have had some trouble. Friend and his family(4) die in plane crash, he was pilot. No rain, hotter than you know what(but not as hot and dry as you guys in OK and TX), worst wheat crop since 81. Now, all corn is crap and so is the milo. I can't go into detail about the major blow to my moral as to protect the kids and this can't get out in the wrong hands.

Wife and I are "separated" for now. Every other week I live in my office out here in the shed, she has a house in town. Kids don't have to move. We are working at it and things are positive.

So there's that. The good, alot of positives are coming from our friends plane crash, with his wife and two little girls. A flight center with a simulator and people flying safer, imho. We have a pretty good stand of wheat and I have had 2.50" of rain here at the shed since friday. I am taking more time off for the family, reading on how to fix what is called "workaholism"(sp?), working on myself esteem, too. I'm also getting back in touch with God. Not a Bible beater and won't shove anything down anyones throat.

I do have some advise, you have to work at a marriage, you can't expect her to be there all the time, DON'T GET LAZY LIKE I DID!!! I will shove that down your throats.:msn-wink:

Kids are still doing very good in school and sports. Today my wife and I are going, together, to see our daughter play volleyball....2 hrs away. (she is 13, tomorrow, in 7th grade)

Wife and I are working on our family.

I appreciate everyones support and care. You new guys are going to have friends like you've never thought you'd have.

I'm gonna go poop now. :moon::msn-wink::roflmaoha0:

Later

antny616
10-08-2011, 08:46 AM
Keep that head up. For what its worth I too have had a rough time this year with my wife of 10 years, and YOU ARE CORRECT it does take a lot of work.

Best of luck.....

SmokyOkie
10-08-2011, 10:54 AM
Thanx for sharing Jason. I hope that being able to share helps take a bit of a load off (no, no pun intended there).

Once again, don't forget that for a friends, being able to extend a hand to a friend is a gift, not a problem

notbobvilla
10-08-2011, 11:10 AM
BigAl I can certainly relate to rough times and being a workaholic. It just isn't worth it, concentrate on family and friends as those are the important things. I'm mot going to rehash how terrible the last few weeks have been as I've posted already but the job certainly takes more than it gives. I wish you and your family the very best.

SmokyOkie
10-08-2011, 11:22 AM
Jason, the workaholic convinces him/herself that they are doing the most for their family by focusing on work and thereby making lots of $ to make life better for them.

what he forgets is that what makes the family richer is having mommy or daddy around as an active part of the family.

the truth of the matter is also that the workaholic knows he/she won't fail at works but has a deep seated fear that he/she might fail as a parent...the unknown.

Remember this: your family loves you very much. You can't fail at being loved.

Buzzards Roost
10-08-2011, 03:20 PM
Thinking of you and your family.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

PigCicles
10-08-2011, 04:05 PM
Jason - sorry about the implosion in your life buddy. I know you are dedicated to your family and livelyhood. Keep your priorities as they need to be. Work ain't everything. You have my number buddy and PM is always here.

Sent from 3 galaxies over via gama radiated light waves

tomshoots
10-08-2011, 05:24 PM
Jason, I don't know you as well as summa these other turds do. But prayers continue. All the best man!

BigAL
10-08-2011, 05:45 PM
Jason, the workaholic convinces him/herself that they are doing the most for their family by focusing on work and thereby making lots of $ to make life better for them.

what he forgets is that what makes the family richer is having mommy or daddy around as an active part of the family.

the truth of the matter is also that the workaholic knows he/she won't fail at works but has a deep seated fear that he/she might fail as a parent...the unknown.

Remember this: your family loves you very much. You can't fail at being loved.

Printed and in my view, in my mind.

I hope this helps others. Again, thank you all for the care you have shown and given over the years. :thumbs up:

jerry516planes
10-09-2011, 07:53 AM
Good luck man!

Fatback Joe
10-10-2011, 07:21 AM
Hang in there.

It sounds like you know what needs to be done and are moving in the right direction.

I wish you the best in your efforts.